Your favorite...

Mighty Mo Cannon. Sadly I owned the Mighty Mo for about 24 hours before the grown ups thought it should go back. They were terrified of it as I was a great shot and had little common sense.

Reactions: Paintman
Mighty Mo Cannon. Sadly I owned the Mighty Mo for about 24 hours before the grown ups thought it should go back. They were terrified of it as I was a great shot and had little common sense.
OMG! My kids would have destroyed my house with that thing!

I can’t recall what I wanted the most but I know that my favorite gifts were anything relating to G.I Joe. That toy line was dope. Those guys had the best tools and vehicles. G.I. Joe toy line must have had as many badass outfits as Barbie - space suits, scuba wear, hazmat gear.

I did prove that though you can’t put G.I. Joe into Barbie’s clothes, he can own all of her other material things - he can drive that pink VW, he can fly that jet, he can camp in the Barbie RV, and he can lounge next to the pool on the third floor of her dream home! :p

Last edited:
Not familiar with that line, when was it produced?
Oh it was so cool Duke. I think I used to have some of these toys in about 1967 or 68...

Reactions: Duke
I did prove that though that you can’t put G.I. Joe into Barbie’s clothes, he can own all of her other material things - he can drive that pink VW, he can fly that jet, he can camp in the Barbie RV, and he can lounge next to the pool on the third floor of her dream home! :p
I think I might have leaked the plot to “Toy Story 6: Military Coup - With Woody and Buzz vanguished to the Goodwill, the G.I. Joes step up to fill the power vacuum using their kung fu grip.”

I should have worked in marketing :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Paintman