Your favorite...

For cash and coin’s sake, who opens a retail store in a place where retailing is impossible!
In Portland they either expect you to be bicycling, walking, or taking public transportation. If you don't do one of those three, you are not a good citizen and must drive a gas-guzzling automobile from Hell.

Yes, cookies, cookies, cookies! Ditto for the PB with Kisses too Debi. Love the fingerprint ones - similar to Lynne’s sugar cookie (without the sugar on top) with a dollop of jam which is then left to dry. Anything with chocolate of course. And a real delicacy for me is the wedding cookies - the dough has really finely dice nuts and the baked cookie is rolled in powder sugar.
I love them all. Not good for my diet.

It's like an Italian sweet bread that only comes out during the Christmas season. I want to try make it some time but apparently it's very difficult.
1280px-Panettone_-_Nicolettone_2017_-_IMG_7085_%2831752542285%29.jpg
Thanks Vibe. T really enjoy learning about the things we don’t have here.

In Portland they either expect you to be bicycling, walking, or taking public transportation. If you don't do one of those three, you are not a good citizen and must drive a gas-guzzling automobile from Hell.
I can picture the type , I’m snickering.