Your favorite toy

I get the feeling if I filled a room with GI Joe, plastic Army men, tinker toys and a few video games we wouldn't see you guys for a few days. :p

I remember more sports equipment than toys, especially baseballs, gloves and bats.
Also a few board games, and a BB gun when I turned thirteen.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I remember more sports equipment than toys, especially baseballs, gloves and bats.
Also a few board games, and a BB gun when I turned thirteen.
I'll be sure to throw in some of that into the playroom I'm making for you guys. :p Pretty sure you have the makings of a baseball team here.

I'll be sure to throw in some of that into the playroom I'm making for you guys. :p Pretty sure you have the makings of a baseball team here.

The arm's still in good shape, but the wheels are gone.

Reactions: Paintman
I had the GI Joe headquarters and the parachute set.:)
A Hot Wheels race track was very memorable to. One Year my brother and I received a Coleco video game. It had Pong , skeet shooting ,and a racing game.:cool: I ended my video game career at the arcades and the pizza place playing Space Invaders and Donkey Kong.
I'd still like to get a pinball machine.

Oh Hot Wheels and that orange track was bitchin’

I used to deploy the cutting blade on the front of my Corgi brand Batmobile and rammed it into my most beat up Hot Wheels.

Oh Hot Wheels and that orange track was bitchin’

I used to deploy the cutting blade on the front of my Corgi brand Batmobile and rammed it into my most beat up Hot Wheels.
The orange track that used to run through my living room? Remember it well...lol

Those Hot Wheels took a beating from you guys. I think I once found my kids playing wrecking yard with a hammer and a bunch of Hot Wheels.