Your favorite paranormal book

Reaction score
Hi all
I found this book years ago in waterstones and i loved it so much.
It is a journalist who investigates ghosts and interviews maurice grosse and the woman who was the enfeild poltigueist girl etc
i really loved reading it and didnt want it to end. it is funny and warm and I am certain people here will love it. it opens up so many of lifes questions and follows ghost hunters etc.
Will Storr vs. The Supernatural: One Man's Search for the Truth About Ghosts by Will Storr

I really cant reccomend it enough it is brilliant!

Reactions: Debi
the book doesnt riddicule believers although it does with some who seem to deserve it but looks at things fairly and compassionatly.

Hi BBB,
Yes maurice Grosse was a nice man, i knew him back in the day.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi BBB,
Yes maurice Grosse was a nice man, i knew him back in the day.
Glad you resurrected this post; I may look for that book. It is so cool that you knew the people involved in that haunting. I hope the poor family recovered and had a good life. Did you ever hear about them?

Hi Lynne,
Please don't think i'm being nasty, but poor Janet always reminded me of a rabbit caught in the headlights, when i did see her.

Hi Lynne,
Please don't think i'm being nasty, but poor Janet always reminded me of a rabbit caught in the headlights, when i did see her.
She does look affected, and it wouldn't surprise me if she is scared from living through this. This haunting had a lot of witnesses. The skeptic in this video makes you want to slap her and the show setting this up was very rude. There were too many witnesses to say they were all lying or making it up.

Reactions: Archaeoastronomer