Your favorite device

My personal phone is a dumb flip phone. The company gave me a smartphone so I use it. The flip phone won't work soon, its 3G.

Reactions: Benway
My personal phone is a dumb flip phone. The company gave me a smartphone so I use it. The flip phone won't work soon, its 3G.
Hubs still has a flip phone and refuses to use "new fangled" stuff...which may be for the best. lol

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND ONLINE EVERY DAY?
WHAT DEVICE DO YOU USE MOST?
PC, CELLPHONE, LAPTOP OR TABLET?
WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER AND WHY?

View attachment 31683
I'd say 70% of the time that I'm connected, I'm on my MacBook Air.
The remainder would be on an iPhone.

How much time? I used to spend 8-10 hours a day online while doing my podcast (scheduling guests, talking with publicists, research, show notes, etc) but now I'd say maybe 3-4 hours a day.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I'm not a Luddite, but the promise of technology saving us labor hasn't rung true for me as the decades passed. But I do spend a lot more time using it and maintaining it. It's been a shift in the way things get done, but labor saving? No way.
The facilitation of communication, such as this forum, email & text messages, is the real value of the digital revolution, IMO.

I'm not a Luddite, but the promise of technology saving us labor hasn't rung true for me as the decades passed. But I do spend a lot more time using it and maintaining it. It's been a shift in the way things get done, but labor saving? No way.
The facilitation of communication, such as this forum, email & text messages, is the real value of the digital revolution, IMO.
I've had to get more techie savvy because of the forum AND to get hubs out of trouble with his own computer. He can be downright dangerous on the internet. :eek: He still can't figure out how to "swipe" to answer my phone. His vision is downright poor so there is a problem there already. My phone is rather small and can be hard to see.

Sounds like Mrs. GWU. She will click on anything. Has 50 things open on her phone and wonders why she has problems. Her email is a mess. :angry:

Reactions: Benway
I find the new age tech a fun challenge. I wish I was smarter about it but I have learned a lot here! Learning to navigate this forum , post things, copy and paste etc... it’s been frustrating at times but always a fun challenge. I use my phone most of the time.

Reactions: garnetsilver