Your Earliest Memory?

I remember getting my head stuck in a fence when about two, lol. I remember my room having panthers in it most nights at four, it was very vivid and scary. I told a friend when I was about twenty and she had the same experience as a child.

I remember my kindergarten teacher visiting me in the hospital when i had pneumonia. She brought a large paper get well card from all the kids in class. I had a huge crush on her lol. I do remember when she got married, i think in my 1st grade year, i was mad that her name had changed lol.

I'm not sure which of these happened first so I'll tell them both. 1) The pale face with big black eyes. It scared the hell out of me several nights in a row. 2) Sitting on my mothers lap in the church library as she read me a book.
The pale face one with the big eyes concerns me. I know you have had suspicions of contact with other worldly beings. I don't want to say aliens because we really don't know where they are from. Do you think it was happening that young?

I remember getting my head stuck in a fence when about two, lol. I remember my room having panthers in it most nights at four, it was very vivid and scary. I told a friend when I was about twenty and she had the same experience as a child.
That has to mean something Oz. How incredible, was it possible they were spiritual protectors?

I have some fragmented memories as a little kid but not really clear till about 5. I do remember my grandma rocking me in the same rocker I still have. I remember at 4 the tornado that went through the area. My mom threw me under a chair and laid on top of me as it passed by. The windows sounded like they burst. This same event took the home of my moms twin sister and killed her and the child. My two cousins, her other two kids were playing outside and survived.

The pale face with big black eyes. It scared the hell out of me several nights in a row.
That would've scared the hell out of me too, Jay. My childhood had strange events and i remember always feeling scared and uneasy in our house. When i saw the shadow/shape of an animal walk between my sister and i...it still bothers me today as it registered...but we acted like it was normal. That was not normal lol. I remember leaving a bean bag frog toy i had in my parents closet. Not quite sure why i did, protection maybe? Laying in bed i heard the hangers jingling in the same closet. Their closet was back to back with my room and closet. I remember thinking the frog was letting me know he was still there and wanted me to play with it...i highly doubt that was the case.

I remember being a baby still in a cot (crib) and waking up in the middle of the night (presumably wanting to be fed). I would stand up and hold onto the bars of the cot. I could feel a strange thumping sensation under my feet which my baby brain thought was someone thumping their fist through the mattress, but I later realised it must have been my own pulse I was feeling...

I also remember a bare light bulb attached to the wall right above my bed, and that I had Spot the dog wallpaper. I also remember the day I transitioned from a cot to a proper bed. I must have been under the age of 3 because it was in the old house and we moved when I was just turned 3.