News Your dinosaur is offensive, sir!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.inquisitr.com/2248055/costco-666-dinosaur-cake/

An Arizona woman noticed something strange written on a sheet cake that was purchased from a membership-only wholesale store in the Mesa area. The woman bought her 6-year-old son a dinosaur birthday cake from Costco and they found “666” written on the cake. The retail giant has removed the cake from their online ordering system today.

Jessica Eckerdt of Queen Creek bought one of her kids a specialty birthday sheet cake from the Superstition Springs Costco in Mesa recently. While singing “Happy Birthday” to her son Nash, Eckerdt noticed that the cake had a hidden message written with the dinosaur’s legs. The three-legged dinosaur that was featured on the cake had “666” written out in blue and green icing.

Another case of someone looking for something to be offended by. Honestly, I don't get why people are so touchy about the number 666. I know what the Bible says, but the number is tied to one specific person, and that's even if the number really is 666. Some interpretations say it's 616. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... and a number isn't going to reach out and grab you in any case. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Indigo
IQ-Costco-666-Cake-665x385.jpg

THIS is what she found offensive???? :confused: Really? Oh dear Goddess, what is she thinking? And Costco apologized for it and removed it from being offered? Yes, Virginia, the world HAS gone crazy......

Reactions: Indigo and surge
As an artiste myself, I can say those '6s' would be the easy way of teaching the more challenged folk how to draw consistent legs...

Judging from the eyes, this help was needed.

Reactions: Debi
Oh my gosh, those don't look anything like "6's" - that's really reaching. Before Debi posted the photo, I was expecting huge number sixes across it's body or something.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Oh my gosh, those don't look anything like "6's" - that's really reaching. Before Debi posted the photo, I was expecting huge number sixes across it's body or something.
I asked my wife to look at the picture and see if she could determine what about the cake someone had found offensive. She thought it was because the eyes and nose looked like man parts! :p

Reactions: Indigo