Your choice...

Those extra pockets signify that I have recognized the need to be prepared for whatever life throws at me in a moment’s notice without having to go find whatever tool I need
Steve, every woman has the same goal! In my purse you can find just about everything needed for the well trained mom/grandmom. Everything from Tums, bandaids, and aspirin to stamps and "survival" food. ..sometimes with lint attached but usable! Purse is not a bad word....we use them cuz they won't put pockets on women's clothes. ;)

It is a bit weird to me that cargo pants have this reputation as being un-manly.
only when worn with a man-bun and the side pockets used to hold starbucks coupons..........

(Battle Dress Uniform) which signified that I was a tool of professionalism and lethality.
professionalism, yes.... lethality though is a sliding scale... (remember, airmen wear them too.....lol.) ( sorry Air Force folks, just some friendly joking... )

Those extra pockets signify that I have recognized the need to be prepared for whatever life throws at me in a moment’s notice without having to go find whatever tool I need. And isn't that the true goal of every Real Man: to become a kind, compassionate wall of well informed, well prepared strength, power and muscle.

your man card is safe........:D...... but keep your challenge coin handy, just in case.......lol.....

Anybody ever use Rit Color Remover to fade those new bluer-than-blue new jeans? Once you got the process down, it worked really well. Much easier on the denim than bleach.
I have used rit dye all my life. I have never used it to fade jeans though. Mostly to dye wool, or clothing that had a stain.

All of my Name Brand clothes now are Goodwill specials :)
You'd be surprised what you can find there :)
250 pair of LL Bean boots cost me 10 bucks

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm