You wake up in...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
29570563_2064242603618423_24756783392138052_n.jpg

I'm on an eight mile long mining spaceship 3,000,000 years in the future or in the nearer future (because in this episode there was a portal into the past due to a leak which caused one area to be frozen in time at that point allowing them to go through to the rest of the ship in the past) My only companions are a slob who's not as dumb as he makes out, a holographic simulation of a dead neurotic, a man who evolved from cats, a possibly defective AI, some non-speaking service droids who are obsessed with John Wayne and an irritating talking toaster if anybody can bare to fix it. They may be the only lifeforms in a Godless (and alien free) universe where the milk ran out ages ago but they do have plenty of beer and curry. If I go through the stasis leak into the past (still our future) at least there will be more people... but maybe not for long.

Like the AI said after recapping the situation once, "Still... You've got to laugh haven't you?"

Oh great. I am on the Dean Martin Celebrity Roast, with Dean Martin, Don Rickles, Jimmy Stewart, John Wayne, Orson Welles, Phyllis Diller, Rich Little and Ruth Buzzi....at least I will hear about all of my "faults", lol....
And hubs had Matlock on here! Back to the 70's and big hair days I go! Or was that the 80's? LOL

I am on "History's Mysteries" show and on a train in 1868 that is being robbed by an Indiana gang called Reno. The Pinkerton detectives are also on the train and are about to have a shootout with the gang. This was one of the first train robberies and set the stage for later robberies.