You have what?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
  • What is the strangest thing in your purse or wallet?​

The strangest thing in my wallet is something I've vowed to keep until the day I die. My youngest son had to be resuscitated at birth. He was blue, not breathing, and was a surprise breech birth. (No ultrasounds 41 years ago, folks.) He went straight to NICU for several days once they got my boy back to the land of the living. When he was released to come home, they gave me the ID card from his NICU crib. It is still in my wallet and always gets transferred to each new wallet.

The strangest thing in my wallet is something I've vowed to keep until the day I die. My youngest son had to be resuscitated at birth. He was blue, not breathing, and was a surprise breech birth. (No ultrasounds 41 years ago, folks.) He went straight to NICU for several days once they got my boy back to the land of the living. When he was released to come home, they gave me the ID card from his NICU crib. It is still in my wallet and always gets transferred to each new wallet.
That’s a great reminder of a miracle

nothing really strange, one thing that is always in my wallet is a challenge coin from way back when....its always with me. then there is a set of wings that are always pinned in the flap of a sheath or holster or on a hat....... just following a tradition...funny how some things just stick with ya, huh?......

nothing really strange, one thing that is always in my wallet is a challenge coin from way back when....its always with me. then there is a set of wings that are always pinned in the flap of a sheath or holster or on a hat....... just following a tradition...funny how some things just stick with ya, huh?......
Nice pic btw

Reactions: Paulm