You get to be an animal for a week

Fozzie2.jpg Who wouldn't want to be Fozi.? For one week Kermit would be my best friend. The Swedish Chef would cater meals. I may even get to make a movie and tell bad jokes. (Granted, I do the latter anyway :confused:) And I get to wear a little hipster pork pie hat !

Grinchfoot, it sounds fun. But man, promise you'll splash on some Old Spice.

View attachment 4797 Who wouldn't want to be Fozi.? For one week Kermit would be my best friend. The Swedish Chef would cater meals. I may even get to make a movie and tell bad jokes. (Granted, I do the latter anyway :confused:) And I get to wear a little hipster pork pie hat !

Grinchfoot, it sounds fun. But man, promise you'll splash on some Old Spice.
I have to admit...this seems to fit you well, Paint! lol

'm all in for my owl! Flyin' around at night, hooting at the moon. Second choice is a small, pampered dog. I'd probably have nicer clothes than I do now and at least someone to paint my nails and carry me around. lol
A very pampered posh pooch:
A Chihuahua named Queenie has more outfits and accessories than her owners, who spent more than $30,000 to ensure she’s Britain’s most couture canine.
“I spend way more money on Queenie and her wardrobe than I do on my own,” Josephine Carter, the 50-year-old dog mom who runs the dog fashion site Licks of London, told Caters News Agency. “I just can’t help myself and when I can, I make sure we’re matching even when it comes to her poo bags.”

Modal Trigger
queenie_pampered_pooch-9.jpg

Queenie the pampered pooch with owner Josephine (right) and her daughter Kelly.
Photo: Caters News

The three-year-old pup doesn’t just dress nicely, though.
“Queenie has the highest-end beauty products including her toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner and doggy nail varnish,” Carter said. “She always has to sparkle and lovehttp://nypost.com/2016/03/22/queenie-the-chihuahua-has-more-outfits-than-her-owners/s being pampered. Debi, I dunno if you would want to be owned by those two. You could develop a neurosis.:confused:

Reactions: Grinchesbro
A very pampered posh pooch:
A Chihuahua named Queenie has more outfits and accessories than her owners, who spent more than $30,000 to ensure she’s Britain’s most couture canine.
“I spend way more money on Queenie and her wardrobe than I do on my own,” Josephine Carter, the 50-year-old dog mom who runs the dog fashion site Licks of London, told Caters News Agency. “I just can’t help myself and when I can, I make sure we’re matching even when it comes to her poo bags.”

Modal Trigger
queenie_pampered_pooch-9.jpg

Queenie the pampered pooch with owner Josephine (right) and her daughter Kelly.
Photo: Caters News

The three-year-old pup doesn’t just dress nicely, though.
“Queenie has the highest-end beauty products including her toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner and doggy nail varnish,” Carter said. “She always has to sparkle and lovehttp://nypost.com/2016/03/22/queenie-the-chihuahua-has-more-outfits-than-her-owners/s being pampered. Debi, I dunno if you would want to be owned by those two. You could develop a neurosis.:confused:
SEE!!!! That's why I want to be a pampered dog! It would only be for a week! A real vacation! lol

Reactions: Paintman
Would have fun as a turtle, or albatross, or winged squirrel woooo! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Debi
Ya know, Mokey, with your sense of humor, you as a unicorn may need a pair of these -
k7439653.jpg

or do the Groucho glasses pop out like the invisible wings ?:p

Reactions: Mokey and Debi