You did what?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
SOMETIMES ONE MUST SIMPLY BE GOOFY OR OUTRAGOUS AND HAVE A BIT OF FUN! WHAT'S SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE THAT FITS THIS DESCRIPTION?

49660036_1967227703361035_1960011709963829248_n (Small).jpg

When I was working in a hospital based nursing home, I went into work dressed as the Frito Bandido for western day, kissed a pig on kiss a pig day, stole the baby Jesus statue from the Hospital Nativity scene for the residents play (I returned him!), dressed as a chicken and did the chicken dance with the residents, and got in trouble for wheelchair racing in the halls. :p And that's just for starters. :)

when i used to work in a deli/bakery, i took one of the marked down cakes (we could call dibs on mark downs) and i piped on "F*** yeah it's friday!" on it. genius me left it in the break room to be discovered by my boss, and that's the story of how i managed not to get fired.

I’m always buying stuff when it’s on sale. One year upon exiting the horse trailer I realized that my horse has a green neck cover, purple blanket and red leg wraps. Which I was leading with a pink halter and lead rope. I was a bit embarrassed.....until we won our classes lol.

I’m always buying stuff when it’s on sale. One year upon exiting the horse trailer I realized that my horse has a green neck cover, purple blanket and red leg wraps. Which I was leading with a pink halter and lead rope. I was a bit embarrassed.....until we won our classes lol.
So you dress your horse like 1970s Elton John?:p

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Four year old me climbed onto a bus and sat down in the very back seat. As the bus pulled away from the bus stop, I pressed my face against the window and waved goodbye to my older Brother and Mom who - looking for me frantically - arrived at the bus stop just 30 seconds too late to catch me. :D:p:D

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM
Four year old me climbed onto a bus and sat down in the very back seat. As the bus pulled away from the bus stop, I pressed my face against the window and waved goodbye to my older Brother and Mom who - looking for me frantically - arrived at the bus stop just 30 seconds too late to catch me. :D:p:D
LOL Oh man! You were wild child! How long did it take for mom to catch up with you?