You come across....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
upload_2017-4-28_21-56-54.jpeg

Love peace and health reigned across the land....and every little girl gets a pony!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I'm just gonna plagiarize Lynne. And every boy gets to turn pro.
And one piece of advice. "Wait for it."

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
"The Creator of the Cosmos immediately bestowed InkYourBus with Divine Powers. Further proclaiming that he should live in opulent luxury, with unmitigated powers, and be attended to by a personal staff of his choosing, who will readily and enthusiastically do whatever he wishes. This staff will be comprised of any living persons on the planet at this time, no mater who they are or their current occupations situations."

Something along those lines? Yeah, I coulda gone for the whole "I want world peace" thing but, hey, since this is an anonymous forum why not be truthful? That world peace answer is for beauty queens and politicians, IMHO.

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter
"The Creator of the Cosmos immediately bestowed InkYourBus with Divine Powers. Further proclaiming that he should live in opulent luxury, with unmitigated powers, and be attended to by a personal staff of his choosing, who will readily and enthusiastically do whatever he wishes. This staff will be comprised of any living persons on the planet at this time, no mater who they are or their current occupations situations."

Something along those lines? Yeah, I coulda gone for the whole "I want world peace" thing but, hey, since this is an anonymous forum why not be truthful? That world peace answer is for beauty queens and politicians, IMHO.
:cool::D

Reactions: Debi
I write that there shall be peace in the Middle East; brothers and sisters of all faiths shall share the lands.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi