You Are Psychic W/Sherrie Dillard

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Check it out!! An all new episode!!
“You Are Psychic”
W/Sherrie Dillard

On this episode of Beyond Reason, Justin brings on Sherrie Dillard to discuss her book, “You Are Psychic”. They talk about how Sherrie got started on the book, the different psychic types, how to tell what type you are, and so much more. Join us, you with open minds, and listen to an amazing episode!

Check it out!! An all new episode!!
“You Are Psychic”
W/Sherrie Dillard

On this episode of Beyond Reason, Justin brings on Sherrie Dillard to discuss her book, “You Are Psychic”. They talk about how Sherrie got started on the book, the different psychic types, how to tell what type you are, and so much more. Join us, you with open minds, and listen to an amazing episode!

Just wondering... When you have a guest on that talks about a book they wrote do you feel that you have to read the book before you do the interview? That to me would be difficult considering the time you have to put into the interview or the preparation.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Just wondering... When you have a guest on that talks about a book they wrote do you feel that you have to read the book before you do the interview? That to me would be difficult considering the time you have to put into the interview or the preparation.
Most of the time I only have time to glance over the book. Most of my questions come from the conversation itself or key points that I find when I glance it over.

Reactions: Armand