Yikes. Doctor removes 23 contact lenses from patient's eye

Back in the late 90s, Mrs Duke convinced me to try contacts. After the eye exam I went into another room where one of the staff was waiting with my contacts. Long story sort, after she put them in, she couldn't get them out. She tried all the tricks, even the tiniest little plunger you've ever seen. They finally had to get the doctor to come get them out, which he eventually did. He told me at that point contacts may not be right for me. I wasn't disappointed.

I have been fortunate enough to not need contacts or regular glasses. I do use cheaters now, but not needed as often as contacts would be.

Just found article abit odd as how could the poor woman not know each time she put contacts in, the previous were still there? Feel bad for her either way.

I was gagging while reading this. How gross. I wear rigid gas permeable lenses. They are small and just float in the front of the eye. I pop them out before sleeping. I can’t imagine this.

Just found article abit odd as how could the poor woman not know each time she put contacts in, the previous were still there? Feel bad for her either way.
I am guessing that age and dementia had something to do with it.