Yes? No?

This thread got to me!! Watermelon for tonight!! I'm eating it right now and it is beyond good. The BEST watermelon is always the first one of the year. This one is a small volleyball-sized seedless melon. It is super sweet from the heart to the rine. I got two cantaloupes too. They were near the door and the smell was heavenly.

This thread got to me!! Watermelon for tonight!! I'm eating it right now and it is beyond good. The BEST watermelon is always the first one of the year. This one is a small volleyball-sized seedless melon. It is super sweet from the heart to the rine. I got two cantaloupes too. They were near the door and the smell was heavenly.
I got a cantaloupe too, at the store this am.

Tonight we are eating country style. Purple hull peas and cornbread. I dearly love it when the fresh stuff starts showing up in the markets.

Used to like them a lot more as a kid and while I can still eat one now, it just doesn't have the same appeal to me now as it did then. But my dad just loves them. Especially cantaloupes. He can't get enough of them.

Reactions: Debi
either way is fine with me. One of my favorite beers is a watermelon beer.

Attachments

• melon head.jpg
    melon head.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Lynne and Debi