Yeee haaa!

So many to choose from...Wagon Train, Wanted Dead or Alive, Have Gun Will Travel, Rawhide, High Chaparral, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Wild Wild West, The Rifleman, Sugarfoot, Laramie, Stony Burk, the Big Valley, Maveric, Cheyenne, The Virginian, The Guns of Will Sonnet...

I think that I liked Rawhide best of all. I seem to have more memories from it than most of the others except for Gunsmoke.

My father liked Gunsmoke, but us kids got sick of it.
There are 200 episodes of the series, and Dodge City's federal marshal was shot no less than 56 times, knocked unconscious 29 times, stabbed on three occasions, and poisoned once. I know this because I have now seen all 200 episodes. And continue to see them....

There are 200 episodes of the series, and Dodge City's federal marshal was shot no less than 56 times, knocked unconscious 29 times, stabbed on three occasions, and poisoned once. I know this because I have now seen all 200 episodes. And continue to see them....
Well, I wouldn't want to have to watch them ever again! We had to be quiet when Dad was watching his darned show.:expressionless:

Reactions: Debi
Hahahahaaaa

Reactions: Debi
Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
It was nice back then that you always knew who the good guys were and that they stayed good guys. Now it often seems as if we are not allowed to have consistently and dependably good guys.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Have Gun Will Travel and Maverick. Some of those storylines were pretty sophisticated giving the time that they were filmed.
Bonanza.
Here's and often overlooked one called Johnny Reb.

Reactions: ozentity