sativahunter

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever seen an square head xfaced entity with a round tear drop shaped body about or a little over 6' tall and round hands and feet. Iv seen him standing in my doorway with a red body and head with a black X with no facial features just a black X and my brother saw the same thing but everything purple with a black X. It never did anything it just stood there in the doorway. If you've experienced anything similar please comment .

Me, either. I checked some of the other communities I belong to where people report alien sightings, and couldn't find anything matching this description.
I think the most important question to ask is, what is that you think you might have seen? Did you get any impressions from it? Have your brother go to a different room than you and both of you draw what you think you saw to compare it.

Reactions: Lynne
Demons can manifest themselves to look like what they want at times. I remember hearing about a haunting involving a little boy seeing the Easter bunny. He would see it all the time and his parents thought the kid had an imaginary friend. A lot of weird things went on, bad things. One day one of the parents caught a glimpse of what looked like a being in a bunny rabbit outfit that was smiling at her then disappeared. What you’re taking about isn’t familiar to anything I’ve ever heard of either but that doesn’t mean it’s not real.

That is the oddest description I’ve heard. Was there any activity accompanying the sighting ? Any missing time? Were your sightings near the same time period ? Was the entity solid? Did it just disappear?

Just trying to get a background on this. Thanks for sharing your experience.