Xenonormal Research

Digger

Reaction score
My belief is that all paranormal researchers must have a good knowledge of the Xenonormal.
What do you think, for me it seems to work.

Reactions: Selectric
My belief is that all paranormal researchers must have a good knowledge of the Xenonormal.
What do you think, for me it seems to work.
Hi Digger, and welcome. I have moved your post to what I think is a more appropriate thread location.

Since I didn't know what "xenonormal" meant, I had to look it up. What I found was it basically means via/by natural causes. I doubt anyone here would argue with your point, a competent investigator should use critical thinking to consider non-paranormal explanations, be they the result of natural or man made causes, before any event is classified as paranormal.

a competent investigator should use critical thinking to consider non-paranormal explanations, be they the result of natural or man made causes, before any event is classified as paranormal.
I absolutely agree. Any 'paranormal' event should be thought about, critiqued, etc. I am not an investigator and i even beat my own experiences up till i come up with a conclusion before bringing it out in open. I may not fully understand what the hell happened lol, but i eventually know that it was not imagined nor could it be fully explained away. There will be things that can not be explained. Hate to beat the horse yet again lol, but go with your instincts. I can't speak for everyone, but my instincts are usually pretty spot on. Is hard to ignore that tingle on back of your neck or the sound of footsteps that have no physical means of occurring.

Reactions: garnetsilver