X-Files predictive announcement?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
X-Files Predictive Announcement - "What Will Seem Like And Attack On America By Terrorists Or Russia, Driven By A Well Oiled, Well Armed And Multi-National Group Of Elites"

"It will probably start on a Friday. What will seem like an attack on America by terrorists or Russia - Driven by a well oiled, well armed and multi-national group of elites, using alien technology the government has been hiding for 70 years."

So begins the first video below, a trailer for the new six-episode X-Files which begins on January 24 and 25, 2016 in a special two night premiere on Fox.

As was stated to me via an email exchange discussed below, what we are seeing is not "core reality" but a carefully staged series of events bringing us to the point of ultimate control and destruction. The unseen hand as in "Childhoods end" is about to be manifest to all.

Predictive programming? I asked Steve Quayle who used the name "Q Files" when he was a radio host, that very thing via email and have his permission to quote his answer- "TOTAL PREDICTIVE ANNOUNCEMENT" - "ACCORDING TO THE MILITARY SOURCES THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO (I ALWAYS ASKED TO NOT KNOW THEIR NAMES) ON A 'MAJESTIC LEVEL' - ANCIENT ALIEN TECHNOLOGY ,IS WHAT THEY SPEND THE MAJORITY OF THEIR TIME ACQUIRING AND SEEKING TO STOP OTHER COUNTRIES FROM ACQUIRING- THEY ALSO DEAL WITH THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT THAT COME THROUGH INTER-DIMENSIONAL PORTALS AND STARGATES-TO QUOTE A 4 STAR 'ITS WORSE THAN SCIENCE FICTION SHOWS'! MEN'S HEARTS FAILING THEM FOR LOOKING AFTER THOSE THINGS COMING UPON THE EARTH, COULDN’T BE MORE TRUE AND PROPHETIC AS WHEN, JESUS OF NAZARETH SPOKE THEM 2,000 YEARS AGO!"

Luke 21:26 - Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The shows creator Chris Carter says he spent quite a bit of time on "conspiracy" sites, picking and choosing what he felt were relevant and possiblly credible," theories posed and his laundry list of theories he is connecting in this six-episode event include war in the Middle East, NSA spying, chem-trails (referred to in the show as 'aerial contaminants'), police militarization, FEMA prison camps, and the eventual military “takeover of America” by a UN-like group of multinational elites."

Interesting choice of topics and connections for a man like Carter who doesn't consider himself a conspiracy theorist but self-describes as a "mostly interested observer."

Cool, i will watch it or catch it on demand I dont have a dvr.

Reactions: Debi