wrong Meditation technique ?

Richard Löwenherz

Reaction score
Hello PNF Community i am Richard 28 years old from Austria and live there.

I never Had experienced paranormal phenomena in my Life since 2018, where I started meditating more in my life.
This Meditation technique i took over looked Like sitting comfortable on the Ground or bed with eyes closed and focusing on a state of relaxation. (completely sober of course).
However i have to admit that in my thoughts there appeared some questions/desires: whats Going on in this world? Whats my meaning of life? Can i have psychic Powers ? Can i have contact with Aliens and they give me psychic Powers ? :D
as a matter of fact in deeper States of that meditation, i did overcome an intense Feeling of Joy. Not every Session was the Same though.
but i was sitting Up to 50 minutes with eyes closed. Which really was the main reason why i did It that often cause i really liked it.

The Most shocking and obvious Encounter of Activity i Had was when i searched for a backpack in my Apartment and i couldnt find it.
In this Moment of searching it i Had this Strange Feeling that some entity tells me: yes, you will get it soon.
I dont Heard a voice it was more a Kind of a Feeling hard to describe.
Anyway i was leaving my Apartment without it and Had some Things to do.
After a Smalltalk with a Stranger that mentions that my backpack is Open.
i checked my back and There was it sitting on my Back Like i Put it on.
I was very surprised.

Other Things that happened to me were:
important note on a paper did somehow got torn.
My pens appearing in my fridge.
Suddenly falling apart objects in my room when i was very angry about something.
Toilet paper disappeard and reappeard in Same Spot.
Things from my room Suddenly appearing on another Spot in my room.
Yesterday i was about to Feed the dog of my girlfriend a potato. But she didnt want it. Shortly after On the way Out to Go for a Walk with her, there was a potatoe Cut apart lying next to the door. She ate it.

I stumbled across this forum yesterday and i read the PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems Thread/guide PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

and it says that inproper use of an Ouija board can have started "paranormal problems/activity".
My question is can the so described meditation i have been doing "open doorways and portals" as well ?
should i try to clean my home ?
so far nothing disturbing or serious problems did arise recently.

thanks for reading this
greetings Richard

Hi Richard. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). Others will come along with advice or suggestions about your experience. For now continue reading the different threads on PNF. I'm glad that you found and joined the forum.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Richard,if you are open to the paranormal, meditating on a subject intensely may have created a thought form, which has a life of its own.I have done this a few times but the entity or form doesn't stay around for very long(I always wondered if I'd set it free) or it just disappeared.As you say if you brought something forth it may have had a similar effect to a ouji board as it's your intent more than the board.

Hi Richard,if you are open to the paranormal, meditating on a subject intensely may have created a thought form, which has a life of its own.I have done this a few times but the entity or form doesn't stay around for very long(I always wondered if I'd set it free) or it just disappeared.As you say if you brought something forth it may have had a similar effect to a ouji board as it's your intent more than the board.

So If i really created this Thing
Does it follow you around everywhere you Go?
One very positive effect happened Yesterday . My girlfriend has Problems with alcohol. I was Sitting in the kitchen and telling her to Stop drinking the wine l also emptied the wine bottles. she was upset and didnt gave me her Cup of wine. Suddenly an uknown force threw the Cup Out of her hand with the wine spilled on the Floor. I was scared at that Moment and asked her what that was she answered that she didnt do that.

Welcome to the forum Richard. Several of the things you mentioned could be caused from not paying attention ( a distracted mind). I have put things in the fridge that didn’t belong there. Experiences are very personal, only you know if it’s something unusual. The link you posted above should be of help if you have an issue. I hope you spend some time looking around here. Debi has a lot of material available.

So If i really created this Thing
Does it follow you around everywhere you Go?
One very positive effect happened Yesterday . My girlfriend has Problems with alcohol. I was Sitting in the kitchen and telling her to Stop drinking the wine l also emptied the wine bottles. she was upset and didnt gave me her Cup of wine. Suddenly an uknown force threw the Cup Out of her hand with the wine spilled on the Floor. I was scared at that Moment and asked her what that was she answered that she didnt do that.
When this has happened with me it would just appear then be gone in a minute or so.I didn't know the workings of this but have learnt a lot off this site and its members.As Lynne advised ,,Debi is the go to person for advice on this.It maybe more than a thought form if its hanging around still.

. I have put things in the fridge that didn’t belong there.

Sorry but this is making me a Bit angry . I know for Sure that i didnt Put the pens in my fridge . Why the hell should i do that. I also thought about sleepwalking ....

Sorry but this is making me a Bit angry . I know for Sure that i didnt Put the pens in my fridge . Why the hell should i do that. I also thought about sleepwalking ....
Sorry it wasn’t meant as an insult. I simply meant that we all do silly stuff when we are distracted. I said I have done the same. I once put my car keys in there. So please don’t be offended it was not my intent. I have no idea of your state of mind at the time of the incident. You have made it clear now.

Last edited:
no need to get angry, all we know about you is what you posted, we don't know what your daily routine is or how busy or hectic your life is, so questions like this may be asked. sometimes if we are very busy or in a hurry we may do or put things where we least expect... kinda like running around looking for keys and then realizing they are in your hand, (has happened to me numerous times...lol)... before anything is ruled to be paranormal, all other answers must be eliminated. therefore you may get some comments that are asking questions to eliminate the obvious...
only then can it be narrowed down to paranormal, and then further narrowed down to what may be the cause or origin of the phenomina...what ever that may be.