Wristwatches

I had not heard of this method!

RANGER beads

a123.jpg

I could never be without a wristwatch. Currently wearing almost the same model as this;

Citizen Eco-Drive Exclusive Men's Stainless Steel Watch  - Ernest Jones

I have two similar but one is need of a repair. I sold my 1960 Breitling Navitimer and Rolex Datejust a few years ago when I was struggling to find a job and broke, regretted. I have a Sony smartwatch and some cheaper watches I rarely wear the common theme being pilot's watches. I also have a watch which belonged to my Dad but I don't wear it I just like to have it around.

I could never be without a wristwatch. Currently wearing almost the same model as this;

Citizen Eco-Drive Exclusive Men's Stainless Steel Watch - Ernest Jones

I have two similar but one is need of a repair. I sold my 1960 Breitling Navitimer and Rolex Datejust a few years ago when I was struggling to find a job and broke, regretted. I have a Sony smartwatch and some cheaper watches I rarely wear the common theme being pilot's watches. I also have a watch which belonged to my Dad but I don't wear it I just like to have it around.
That Citizen is nice looking! :cool:

Sorry about having to sell the Navi and the Datejust! :( I sold a Titanium Breitling a few years ago and have regretted it ever since. They no longer make the model. I see them come up once in a while used, but at 2-3x what I originally paid and I just can't do it.

I like the pilot's watches too, but my go-to watch is usually a dive watch.:anchor:

Reactions: TonyM
Now here is what I like, when you can combine two of your interests into one. Here's one that T-Bob will love - automatic watches and Leica lenses. Put them together and you've got two really cool Leica watches that will only set you back $11,650+.

LEICA L1 & L2 WATCHES
Made at Leica's headquarters in Wetzlar, Germany, the new L1 & L2 Watches take the company's keen design sense beyond the world of photography. Both models are manually-wound, with movements developed in collaboration with Lehmann Präzision that can be seen through sapphire crystal case backs. A ruby set into the push-to-set crown recalls the iconic red dot, while the power reserve indicator is similar to one of the company's past light meters. A 41mm stainless steel case is shared between the two models, and while the L2 gains a GMT function via an internal rotating bezel, the two are very similar, with precise indices and hands, a dedicated pusher for advancing the date, and a style that's unmistakably Leica.

Photos: Leica

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-15_6-58-10.png
    upload_2018-6-15_6-58-10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
Reactions: TonyM
Now here is what I like, when you can combine two of your interests into one. Here's one that T-Bob will love - automatic watches and Leica lenses. Put them together and you've got two really cool Leica watches that will only set you back $11,650+.

LEICA L1 & L2 WATCHES
Made at Leica's headquarters in Wetzlar, Germany, the new L1 & L2 Watches take the company's keen design sense beyond the world of photography. Both models are manually-wound, with movements developed in collaboration with Lehmann Präzision that can be seen through sapphire crystal case backs. A ruby set into the push-to-set crown recalls the iconic red dot, while the power reserve indicator is similar to one of the company's past light meters. A 41mm stainless steel case is shared between the two models, and while the L2 gains a GMT function via an internal rotating bezel, the two are very similar, with precise indices and hands, a dedicated pusher for advancing the date, and a style that's unmistakably Leica.

Photos: Leica

Be-you-di-full

Reactions: Seahunter