Would you rather...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
AND WHY DID YOU CHOSE IT?
(YES, YOU HAVE TO CHOSE ONE! LOL)

230203963_106742311718350_5913021153941597973_n.jpg

Talk to the dead - because I have so many questions. But also, I want to help them cross over to eternal peace, and that is so much easier if they can tell you why they are still here!
I'm with you on that, Titch. That would also be my choice and my reason.

lucid dream. its more fun. besides i have no idea what is on the other side so to think i could help someone who has been there for a while would just be me kidding myself...lol. helping someone move on is in a lot of ways dependent of your faith. i would be sending them to the wrong destination and be as lost as they were...lol... "lets see, you want to go where?...oh yeah, pass the KFC and turn right, go one half block to the bright light... oh wait you want reincarnation? scratch that.... just make all right turns and keep going in circles till your there".... thats my road map to the everafter...lol

lucid dream. its more fun. besides i have no idea what is on the other side so to think i could help someone who has been there for a while would just be me kidding myself...lol. helping someone move on is in a lot of ways dependent of your faith. i would be sending them to the wrong destination and be as lost as they were...lol... "lets see, you want to go where?...oh yeah, pass the KFC and turn right, go one half block to the bright light... oh wait you want reincarnation? scratch that.... just make all right turns and keep going in circles till your there".... thats my road map to the everafter...lol
You may have a point there....I give awful directions! lol But I do love the directions for the reincarnation you've come up with. ROFL!

You may have a point there....I give awful directions! lol But I do love the directions for the reincarnation you've come up with. ROFL!
thats why i dont talk to the dead.... Ill just make mental "sticky notes" and tell them all in person on the next go round when we meet again...... whether it be here or elsewhere

Last edited: