Would you microchip yourself or your family

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
So many times when people are missing, it's easy to wish that there were some way to locate them. Well, these days there is. Microchips. Some call them the mark of the beast, some think they are a blessing. I consider getting myself microchiped sometimes in case I ever go missing. Then I think how crazy that sounds and I decide against it. Today's question is: Would you microchip yourself or your family?

Tracking kids via microchip 'can't be far off,' says expert

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/201...crochip-cant-be-far-off-says-expert/70986060/

It's a thought that is just a little too Orwellian for most people -- putting a microchip inside your body. But there are people who are doing just that already.

For most of those who have, it's a matter of convenience. Now, they can log onto their computer, lock or unlock their front door, or even start their car with a wave of a microchip implanted in their hand.

Now let's take the technology one step further.

What if you could implant a chip in your child which could help bring him or her home in the event they were lost or worse -- kidnapped?

Experts are working on that possibility right now. There are already working on products you can buy, like watches or bracelets or tracking bug,s to drop into a backpack which can be tracked by GPS. But tracking a microchip, placed inside a human body is another matter.

How adamantly can I say this....NO!!!!!!! There is SOLID evidence that these damn little chips can cause cancer, for one. Two, just what good is that going to do if you go missing? Most kidnapped women are dead in the first hour after they go missing. Period. I say buy a gun! Better to prevent it in the first place! Or at the very least, learn some knife skills and carry one.

As for children, once again....NO!!!!!! Just be sure you know where those kids are. Arm them with a cell phone if you have to with GPS, but no chips.
Pets? (Really? Need I say it?) They are four legged children. Good parenting applies to both kids and pets.

never.......will not become part of the Borg
Hey, they caught Picard! You better be able to outrun this, cuz you know it's coming down the line, Sal. Matter of time, as much as I hate to admit it. Thank heaven's we can grow old and perhaps be gone before it happens.

Reactions: surge and sal
ye
Hey, they caught Picard! You better be able to outrun this, cuz you know it's coming down the line, Sal. Matter of time, as much as I hate to admit it. Thank heaven's we can grow old and perhaps be gone before it happens.
yep it is coming but i will be one of those crazies that shoots the first one to try it on me. I will not be tracked.

mq2vr.jpg

Reactions: surge, sal and Debi
Hey hey hey everyone, sorry i havent been as active. When this new site hit it would take five min to literally write one sentence! Drove me insane. So i waited it out a bit until everything was up and going smoothly, and then bam i got laid off. I have been moving all my things home from Ky where i shared an apt for work during the week and applying for unemployment and all of that not so fun stuff. Now i have a little bit of time to relax and catch up! Soooo on to the post. I would absolutely never ever ever microchip myself nor my kids. I agree, buy a gun. I have my gun and concealed carry permit, which i am pumped that starting july 1st TN is offering life time permits. These chips i dont trust . I dont trust because i have watched stories that currently military have put up on youtube warning about these chips and how they will be forced upon the public. The things these chips can actually do... Im good no thanks... Heck i dont even like on-star in my truck, which gives law enforcement the ability to turn off my engine. Too much control in too few hands. I hate te fact that my two bengals have chips, while i think they are much different than the ones people would get, i didnt have a choice. The breeder put them in and it was apart pf the contract. But chips for humans, no thanks!

Reactions: Debi and surge