Would you go?

Absolutely......................NOT.
I'm with Noble and Paintman.
My life is scary enough as it is.

Well, you played your cards J. No guts no glory. But you got two great wingmen there...plus ya bird.

Yep, I'd go and not think twice about it.

I'd probably insist on peeling off from the group. I have yet to be with a group of 'ghost hunters' who didn't fit into at least one of these categories:

1) scared of their own shadow
2) too damn loud to actually investigate anything
3) insisted every noise, etc must be a ghost

I'd do much better alone.

Well, I’d be a 6 = 1 + 2 + 3 Ronin. But you’re welcome to join back up with the rest of the group when you hear the screaming and the loud giggling die down.

You can come with me. I'm the very quiet type and I don't jump. ;) Besides, we're the PNF. We have discipline! lol

Everything under control but my bladder. By now, you really must except that I’ll have a “pants” story to tell before the end of the event.

I'd do the same. Load up on blessed foods, oils, waters, meditate and ask for God's protection. Then yeah, I might go. I've lived in a couple haunted places so wouldn't be so new to me actually. Just don't want to rub elbows with demons though.

Nice to know you’re with us C. Your level headedness is sure to make up for any of my wreckless spontaneous actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
I would go ... I wrote a huge long speech about demons vs ghosts i decided not to post that I'm in... So where would we go? The Cecil hotel? maybe the Stanly? I nkow of an old steel mill on grossile Island neer Wyandotte michigan, the place is deserted but at certain times you can hear the factory running and voices of the old workers.

The darker the better I guess Armand. So many choices, we probably need to draw a location randomly from Hatman’s scary hat.

But don’t give up on your speech; you will probably need it to admonish me after I do something careless like try to pet a demon dog.

Last edited:
I'd totally be willing to go. It would great to gather some good first hand evidence. Just so long as nothing tries to follow me home afterwards. I can handle dealing with such things, but I don't want to inflict it on my family.

"If there is a presence here I'd like to say..
Yo Mama's so evil, her blood type is brimstone!"

Good one SD. That should rattle some entity’s ectoplasmic chains.

Reactions: Debi and Armand