Would you go?

You can come with me. I'm the very quiet type and I don't jump. ;) Besides, we're the PNF. We have discipline! lol
Yeah, you just want to get all the glory :p

I'd do the same. Load up on blessed foods, oils, waters, meditate and ask for God's protection. Then yeah, I might go. I've lived in a couple haunted places so wouldn't be so new to me actually. Just don't want to rub elbows with demons though.
You're with me, Mrs. C. I do think we'd make quite the team! (3 haunted homes here....lol)

Reactions: Mrs Cooper
I'd totally be willing to go. It would great to gather some good first hand evidence. Just so long as nothing tries to follow me home afterwards. I can handle dealing with such things, but I don't want to inflict it on my family.

I know Charleh, this guy might as well be taunting demons with “Ya Mama” jokes.

"If there is a presence here I'd like to say..
Yo Mama's so evil, her blood type is brimstone!"

I'd totally be willing to go. It would great to gather some good first hand evidence. Just so long as nothing tries to follow me home afterwards. I can handle dealing with such things, but I don't want to inflict it on my family.

"If there is a presence here I'd like to say..
Yo Mama's so evil, her blood type is brimstone!"
You do realize the jokester is the first to die in every good ghost movie? :p

No I wouldn’t. I don’t consider myself a ghost hunter (or anything similar) per se apart from the fact that I’ve done some exorcisms here and there but I’m also very picky about doing things on my terms. One of the main ones is that I don’t go to anyone else’s location—they need to come where I say. Part of that is to carry out everything in a controlled environment.

No I wouldn’t. I don’t consider myself a ghost hunter (or anything similar) per se apart from the fact that I’ve done some exorcisms here and there but I’m also very picky about doing things on my terms. One of the main ones is that I don’t go to anyone else’s location—they need to come where I say. Part of that is to carry out everything in a controlled environment.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'd like to point out the premise is that it's an investigation. You can only learn about a given place by going there.

YOU'VE BEEN INVITED ON A GHOST HUNT/PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION. THE BUILDING IS SAID TO BE EXTREMELY HAUNTED WITH A LOT OF ACTIVITY HAPPENING ALL THE TIME.

WOULD YOU GO AND WHY? OR WHY NOT?
I would go ... I wrote a huge long speech about demons vs ghosts i decided not to post that I'm in... So where would we go? The Cecil hotel? maybe the Stanly? I nkow of an old steel mill on grossile Island neer Wyandotte michigan, the place is deserted but at certain times you can hear the factory running and voices of the old workers.

I've actually been on investigations in the past, Wands. I was the Mystic on call, you might say. I also did enough cleansings to keep me rather busy over the years. My tools are what I've been given. You guys can have the techie stuff.

Good to know. Just like the classic movie, “A fist full of sage.”

Reactions: Paintman