Would you go?

I'm in. Where am I in the line up?

If you have the Elder Wand Debi, then you can parade up front with Critter. If only sporting an EMF meter then you might as well hang behind with me.

Just nice to have you in the PNF Pack.

Reactions: Debi
If you have the Elder Wand Debi, then you can parade up front with Critter. If only sporting an EMF meter then you might as well hang behind with me.

Just nice to have you in the PNF Pack.
I'll be armed with the big girl magic stuff and a spray bottle of Holy Water. ;):D

I'll be armed with the big girl magic stuff and a spray bottle of Holy Water. ;):D

Totally works.

Since you’ve got your hands full, we’ll have to wait to see who’s bringing snacks. :).

Some kind of breakfast brownie or anything that’s intended to sound like its good for us...but it’s really.

So would you try some ghost detecting technology devices Debi or would you go with mystical intuitions?????

So would you try some ghost detecting technology devices Debi or would you go with mystical intuitions?????
I've actually been on investigations in the past, Wands. I was the Mystic on call, you might say. I also did enough cleansings to keep me rather busy over the years. My tools are what I've been given. You guys can have the techie stuff.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED ON A GHOST HUNT/PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION. THE BUILDING IS SAID TO BE EXTREMELY HAUNTED WITH A LOT OF ACTIVITY HAPPENING ALL THE TIME.

WOULD YOU GO AND WHY? OR WHY NOT?
Yep, I'd go and not think twice about it.

I'd probably insist on peeling off from the group. I have yet to be with a group of 'ghost hunters' who didn't fit into at least one of these categories:

1) scared of their own shadow
2) too damn loud to actually investigate anything
3) insisted every noise, etc must be a ghost

I'd do much better alone.

Yep, I'd go and not think twice about it.

I'd probably insist on peeling off from the group. I have yet to be with a group of 'ghost hunters' who didn't fit into at least one of these categories:

1) scared of their own shadow
2) too damn loud to actually investigate anything
3) insisted every noise, etc must be a ghost

I'd do much better alone.
You can come with me. I'm the very quiet type and I don't jump. ;) Besides, we're the PNF. We have discipline! lol

I'd do the same. Load up on blessed foods, oils, waters, meditate and ask for God's protection. Then yeah, I might go. I've lived in a couple haunted places so wouldn't be so new to me actually. Just don't want to rub elbows with demons though.