Would you go?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED ON A GHOST HUNT/PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION. THE BUILDING IS SAID TO BE EXTREMELY HAUNTED WITH A LOT OF ACTIVITY HAPPENING ALL THE TIME.

WOULD YOU GO AND WHY? OR WHY NOT?

About the only way I would go is if I could take any six of our PNF members with me. I think I need a posse of trusted and brave people with me else it is a nopey gopey.

About the only way I would go is if I could take any six of our PNF members with me. I think I need a posse of trusted and brave people with me else it is a nopey gopey.
I would go under those circumstances ! Count me in

Reactions: Debi
Yes. Under similar circumstances I've gone on a number of investigations of allegedly haunted sites over the years, but personally have experienced nothing. I'd go just to actually experience some paranormal event.

Reactions: 7Critter
Yes... I think the biggest fear is what you take with you....not saying I don't believe in ghosts / hauntings, but with today's tech with cameras, recordings and tools being really affordable there is no reason that these occurrences aren't well documented....but so far it hasn't been so......so far there is still no irrefutable proof.
Same with bigfoot..i myself have been on google earth 3 times so far, lol...that's got to be slim odds....but for some reason no one can get a pic of bigfoot, or any other real proof...no matter how active an area is no one will set up permanent cams....that tells something about the activity or something about the story all together....with so many cams, drones, recordings and stuff out there today its going to get harder and harder to prove or make paranormal claims.....there will be and is already happening of new paranormal ideas.....seeing the change in the internet urban legends and stories.

Reactions: Paintman
No ,and for the same reason I stay out of bad neighborhoods.
HYG52AM.jpg

Only need five more. By the way, since you’re the first to raise your hand Critter, you get to be in the front :p I’ll be right behind you ... “ right” should not be interpreted to mean “immediately”.
I'm in. Where am I in the line up?

Reactions: Soul Edge
I’d totally go. As long as this idiot doesn’t come along
DA01FDDD-6B0F-48D5-810A-2D90430B42A9.png