Would ya?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
40092270_2728625680496842_787732633135087616_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
If this is done by hand, is this even humanly possible ? I'll do the math at rolling 100 pennies per minute, and figure out how long a billion minutes is. And divide that by days, months and years.
Um... Uh...... 1901 years.

If this is done by hand, is this even humanly possible ? I'll do the math at rolling 100 pennies per minute, and figure out how long a billion minutes is. And divide that by days, months and years.
Um... Uh...... 1901 years.
Paint you are too smart.

Reactions: Paintman
Yes, with the assumption that I could cash in whatever I've rolled. So what I would do is roll what I can for a couple of days, then cash it and hire others to help and repeat as I cash in more. I haven't computed how long it would take, but we could grow this exponentially (i.e. roll, cash, hire others to help with some portion of it).

Yes, with the assumption that I could cash in whatever I've rolled. So what I would do is roll what I can for a couple of days, then cash it and hire others to help and repeat as I cash in more. I haven't computed how long it would take, but we could grow this exponentially (i.e. roll, cash, hire others to help with some portion of it).
I like how you think !!

Reactions: Soul Edge