Worst hair ever....

had the mullet in the early 80's which became the rat tail....lol... remember that phase...uhg…. but up until 87 I actually had just long hair, then really short until 93.....followed by no haircuts for 8 years and then short ever since 2001

Permed my already very curly hair. It took six months to grow out and the permed ends never loosened up...not even just a little.
When I was little, my mother decided to perm both my sister and little old me. We looked like two little piglets running around. My last adventure with a perm was in the 80's....I had bleached blond hair. Then I permed it. Then it all broke off and also had a greenish glow. WORST hair ever for several months. :eek:

Now, I have hair that is longer than I've ever had...simply because getting out for a haircut is just not practical for me. I've just gone Native....lol. And I'm waiting to see how many others suddenly notice hair is a problem now! Beauty shops? Closed. Grow it if ya got it, folks! :)

I have mostly had long hair since the late 60s but when I got sick my hair got sort of lifeless and dry so I braided it and cut it. It was ok at first but then it grew back WILD!!! Years of having long hair did something to the roots I guess but as it started to grow back it grew straight UP. You couldn't hold that stuff down with Rave 4X mega hold!!! That won't happen again. I looked like Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, the ancient alien guy! 6 months and a lot of conditioners finally tamed it again and I settled on a middle long amount of hair. I could have a ponytail but it would be puny. I think that I like it here pretty well. the only problem is when I wear a hat it tries to give me a flip on the sides and makes me think of Mr. Haney on Green Acres.

I have mostly had long hair since the late 60s but when I got sick my hair got sort of lifeless and dry so I braided it and cut it. It was ok at first but then it grew back WILD!!! Years of having long hair did something to the roots I guess but as it started to grow back it grew straight UP. You couldn't hold that stuff down with Rave 4X mega hold!!! That won't happen again. I looked like Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, the ancient alien guy! 6 months and a lot of conditioners finally tamed it again and I settled on a middle long amount of hair. I could have a ponytail but it would be puny. I think that I like it here pretty well. the only problem is when I wear a hat it tries to give me a flip on the sides and makes me think of Mr. Haney on Green Acres.
:p Great...now I have the Green Acres theme song in my head. :eek: