Worst Date

I tried internet dating for a while, and had some loser dates, but I can't think of anything that rivals you guys' stories.

There was one guy that comes to mind, though. We set up a meeting at McDonald's (his idea.) I ordered a medium coke. He said, "You should have ordered a small. Refills are free." I just smiled, but wanted to say, "Here's a buck, now shut up!"

I tried internet dating for a while, and had some loser dates, but I can't think of anything that rivals you guys' stories.

There was one guy that comes to mind, though. We set up a meeting at McDonald's (his idea.) I ordered a medium coke. He said, "You should have ordered a small. Refills are free." I just smiled, but wanted to say, "Here's a buck, now shut up!"
Did you have the urge to go OOOPS and spill it on his lap? ;) Accidentally, of course...lol

I know money isn't everything teek but he was not a keeper, lol.

I had no horror story dates like some of those posted here, so I guess I should count myself lucky. The worst dates I remember were simply going out with someone with who I had no chemistry or anything in common. I think the few that fell in that category were blind dates or arranged by others.

I have had so many bad dates, but I think the worst was when I was 19 and the guy asked what I want to do after I get out of the army. I told him I want to go to college and get a teaching degree. He spent 15 minutes telling me I did not want to be a teacher and he knew because all his relatives were teachers.

But then maybe the one where I met a guy at a bar from the internet and he spent the whole time telling me how awful his bosses wife was. Or the other time I tried internet dating and the guy wanted to meet at a bar but just gave me an address, which was a shopping center with several restaraunts and shops. I waited in the parking lot for him for 15 minutes and then as I was getting ready to go home he found me and asked why I didn't come in. I told him I had no idea which place he was in. I went home because I was mad and decided there was no use wasting either of our time.

Not that i could recall. I know she transferred to my school at one point and i found she was following me class to class. It was rather creepy to find all that out so not really sure wth the intent was. I was only like 17 years old then, so what could i have possibly done to scorn someone to that point?
Sounds like she was stalking you, and the bad meal was planned to make you think you needed her.

like duke said, only blind dates were the ones that didnt go too well, and they remained civil for the most part with no need to escape or run away. just no chemistry. i will also count myself lucky there were no mutants or possible serial killers involved, man, where do you guys go to find dates, the stephen king dating service?