Worst Date

I met a girl on a phone dating site before the internet here. We talked for weeks and decided to meet up. She seemed very nice, single and when I asked what she looked like she said, I'm no Elle McPherson but sort of similar. I was over the moon with excitement and invited her to stay for the weekend, she lived about 100 miles away in another town. I planned to pick her up from the bus station :<3 . The bus came in and most got off but no young ladies until a very average looking girl got off and walked toward me. I was sort of disappointed but she wasn't too bad. I said hello and she walked past me, leaving me confused. I was about to leave when something small and hairy rolled down the bus stairs and headed my way :eek:. I'm not Shallow Hal but this girl looked barely human. 4ft tall, no neck, hairy with rotten teeth. I turned to the ute but she grabbed me in an embrace of bad breath and ugliness. I had promised her the weekend so we went home. She chased me around for 2 days on the farm. She informed me she had 6 kids and I was amazed anyone had gone there 6 times. The weekend ended finally and I drove her to the bus station but she had planned to miss it. I chased the bus in my Suzuki ute for 75 miles until it stopped and I unloaded my precious cargo, never to darken my doorstep again. :D

I met a girl on a phone dating site before the internet here. We talked for weeks and decided to meet up. She seemed very nice, single and when I asked what she looked like she said, I'm no Elle McPherson but sort of similar. I was over the moon with excitement and invited her to stay for the weekend, she lived about 100 miles away in another town. I planned to pick her up from the bus station :<3 . The bus came in and most got off but no young ladies until a very average looking girl got off and walked toward me. I was sort of disappointed but she wasn't too bad. I said hello and she walked past me, leaving me confused. I was about to leave when something small and hairy rolled down the bus stairs and headed my way :eek:. I'm not Shallow Hal but this girl looked barely human. 4ft tall, no neck, hairy with rotten teeth. I turned to the ute but she grabbed me in an embrace of bad breath and ugliness. I had promised her the weekend so we went home. She chased me around for 2 days on the farm. She informed me she had 6 kids and I was amazed anyone had gone there 6 times. The weekend ended finally and I drove her to the bus station but she had planned to miss it. I chased the bus in my Suzuki ute for 75 miles until it stopped and I unloaded my precious cargo, never to darken my doorstep again. :D
That's not a date! That's a horror story! lol

Good grief Oz. You got balls of steel to complete the weekend. I would've devolved into Hal.