Worst Date

The one that comes to mind wasn't really a date, but going to a girl's mother's condo for dinner after work. I was still in high school, so a girl cooking me dinner was pretty cool. I finished work and went to the condo which was not far from where i worked. When i got there, there was ONE plate ready on the table. She told me to sit down and she stood behind me the entire time. No...not creepy at all. I asked her if she was going to eat and or sit down, she said she was ok. She stood there the whole time while i ate. Now i knew her, so she was not a stranger. I did not feel any bad intent until after a very short time, i became VERY sick. I remember sitting on the floor with my stomach twisted in a knot. I still lived at home so i called my mom to come and get me. The girl tried to get me to stay there and 'care' for me, but my mother flew over there quick as hell lol. Needless to say, i did not EVER go near her again. No idea what her motive was...poison me...drug me? Wow people are screwed up.
That is horrible!!! Did you go to the hospital?

I did not. My mom snatched me up and i was home for a few days i think. I had a fever and all. Way too sudden for a random thing imo.
Did she look like this
1660520329180.jpeg

I had a few bad dates but nothing too bad. I left a few unexpectedly for one reason or another. The creepiest was the stop on an old dirt road out in the country on an old bridge. Of course The tale is the same old one we’ve heard before , when you shut off the engine it won’t restart and a lady with a lantern comes out of the darkness to get you. I didn’t see a lantern because I was busy yelling lol. This spot In Marie City, MI may get a historical movie made about it. I don’t know the story only the “scare”. My friends horse was offered a part in the 1800 story. The name is something to do with the mystery of Marrow road.

When i came to this site, i said i have had many experiences in life...that was no tall tale believe me lol. I had one instance where we took a few girls by car down a road...my friends decision...and half way down it i nearly broke into tears for some unknown reason and told him to stop. Never saw anyone slam on brakes so hard and we turned around...even to their dismay. As he turned around, and in midst of their demands, he said if I said stop, he was listening lol.

When i came to this site, i said i have had many experiences in life...that was no tall tale believe me lol. I had one instance where we took a few girls by car down a road...my friends decision...and half way down it i nearly broke into tears for some unknown reason and told him to stop. Never saw anyone slam on brakes so hard and we turned around...even to their dismay. As he turned around, and in midst of their demands, he said if I said stop, he was listening lol.
Your friend knew to believe your instincts. Probably a good friend