Worried and kinda scared

Yeah if you speak spanish you can send an email to Vicente Fuentes because he has a lot of videos exposing those events which have happened to many people and knows about different kind of UFOs. I told him an event and love the explanation. On a different note, do you know anything about crop circles? Because they keep appearing specially in Wiltshire and I find it fascinating. Have a good time.

My names fernando im from logansport indiana. When i was younger my Catholic parents would buy me cross necklaces an when id go to sleep id have dreams that scary creatures would come take em from me and wen i woke they would b gone. An nothing weird happen for many years til this summer. I went to walk out of my room an it looked like cigarette smoke in the air and like somone walked through it. It gave me chill an still just now tlking about it but then few months later i was asleep in bed a an something touched my leg i got up turned light on no spiders or anything so back to bed an it happen again then i saw a figure on the wall moving bout told my self it was shadow from the curtain. A few minutes later the blinds slowly as i watched pulled sideways and stopped then dropped i started to watch utube videos to pretend it wasnt happening i was so freaked out an smoke came over the front of my phone as i sat in the dark. I wanted to get up so bad but i was scared to move. I also remember my phone was at a hundred percent wen i started watching utube before that happen. I watched maybe 2 songs an everything went blank like i was in a dream an tlking to these entities in my room. All i remember was one telling me about all of em. There were 3 an all were like not ppl one was smoke one was a shadow an other was likr an orb or yellow light. They didnt seem like they wanted to hurt me but wen i i came back to i was still sitting there holding my phone which was then at 17 percent from a hundred don't understand. An next day i i w hearing music playing very soft it sounded like in basement so i went there and then it sounded like it was in my room an next day i i heard something so i stopped breathing an the breathing still continued. I was scared so i brought my dog in an he just kept whining at the door so i let him out but lastnight was like my last staw. I was laying in bed and i was just falling asleep and it felt like a small ammount of electricity was going through my body an just enough to keep me paralyzed on my bed where i i couldnt move an that was it an now idk what to do
hh

Welcome Fernando. So sorry you’re having problems with the paranormal. Debi has given you good advice. It’s important to note that any dealings with a Oujia board if not done right can let anything into our dimension. Most people get lucky but it only takes one bad entity or spirit to come through the door to start a problem.

Reactions: DogLet
Since i did the things on the link u gave me, no more visual things have happened. A couple things that were strange an didnt didn sense but the eire feeling has left my gut. So thank u for ur help

Since i did the things on the link u gave me, no more visual things have happened. A couple things that were strange an didnt didn sense but the eire feeling has left my gut. So thank u for ur help
Good news. Remember to keep up the prayer. This will keep up the protection.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Fernando! No wonder if your mom was playing around with this during your childhood that you suffered through this problem. Adding the Oujia board then they could have gotten in this way and think you are up for communication. I have never dared to use a Ouija board or Tarot cards because I don't think I would be able to know how to protect myself, but there are those out there that knows what to do.

I too have seen the mist you speak of. I have seen mist figures with different colors going from gray to brown to black. I use to have a shadow-figure, male, I think that my daughter and I saw a lot of in my home but I don't know if this was the same ghost my daughter could describe his looks as if he was a living person, in detail. This shadow figure would slow down (they are usually very quick) and even stand beside me or just looking over my shoulder when I was reading.

I understand if all of this is frightening.

I would do a cleaning. I would pray for help to close up the potential portal if there is any such in your home.

I have a husband who is an atheist like the rest of my family (except for my grandmother whom I never met who I later learned was gifted and I took over her bible when seeing it by accident among my moms books). It does not matter how much crazy paranormal things that has happened to my husband in our home, he always am first frighten then goes back to not believing or not wanting to talk about it. So I learned to trust my own instincts about this, and not his. I don't need him to believe me in order for it to be true. There is no need to question your sanity.

One time as I was going down the stairs with my little baby in my arms I was in an instant chuffed/pushed from behind by something and half a second later something else was pushing me from the other way (in front of us) so I did not loose my balance. Other than that I have never been pushed. I have felt a lot of touching. I have even felt burning sensation, don't know why, nothing is shown.

When a friend came over she always said she sees a woman standing in the stairs but I don't know who she is and my friend does not like to come over. She has seen the dark figure too and she says it is male and is drawn to me where ever I go. I had not told her any of this because I did not wish to think she thought I was crazy.

Anyways it will go away or will be better if you do cleaning and praying, don't give up on that even if it does not work the first time, keep at it, and don't let fear get in your way, you are more powerful than what you may think :)

Reactions: Lynne