World's Biggest Ghost Hunt -Pennhurst Asylum-

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
The 2-hour special is available now on D+.

Was this released previously, or did the pandemic keep it in the can until now? I can't recall seeing it before.

Reactions: Black Cloud
Apparently it has been shown previously, if I knew about it two years ago, I had forgotten.

Seems that none of the cast continued on with TV, only one of them has submitted pics to IMDb when I checked (Katie) and none have any other listings other than the show. The pandemic probably affected any of their plans to try and stay in TV.

All had to apply and audition for the show, all had prior paranormal investigating experience.

One scene cracked my wife up. They had to sleep inside Pennhurst, all had little cots lined up in a section that stayed mostly dark during the day, when they tried to sleep. They had all laid-down, night vision cameras on the group. Suddenly there is a huge BANG and everyone jumps up in bed. Ali, one of the women and stronger personalities on the show, flies out of bed and across the room, landing in the bed of one of the big guy cast members. Her feet never even touched the ground. My wife chuckled and said something like "100 years of suffrage out the window!", which of course cracked me up, too.

Heck, I might have done the same thing, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi