Words of Wisdom

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
11888119_1464772090205961_8882674417746988182_n.jpg

This reminded me of something a co-worker told me one time and I am para-phrasing "Sometimes when you are delayed (stuck in traffic, slow checkout clerk, slow service at a restaurant, etc) maybe you are being delayed for a reason. Maybe someone is looking out for you. So when some IDIOT does something to delay me and I am about to yell, I calmly smile and say thanks to my friend Cyd.

This reminded me of something a co-worker told me one time and I am para-phrasing "Sometimes when you are delayed (stuck in traffic, slow checkout clerk, slow service at a restaurant, etc) maybe you are being delayed for a reason. Maybe someone is looking out for you. So when some IDIOT does something to delay me and I am about to yell, I calmly smile and say thanks to my friend Cyd.
I've often heard that, and seen evidence that it's true!

I will not censor myself for your tastes, pull the veil over my truth to give you comfort, silence my words for your ears or change my heart to fit into the confining box of your definitions.

I seek those that don't demand that I fit into any shape they have carved, for they know I break the mold. I embrace those that embrace me as I am, fluid and flowing, changing in my awakening and burning with the fuel of my passion rising to what I was born to be.

Squeeze myself into the labels that you lay out for me to wear?

No. I burn them all and walk naked in the acceptance of my soul dancing in the flames.

~ Ara