Wondering why ???

Oigetit

Reaction score
In my very first attempt to communicate with the spirits in my house I had a very productive session. Assuming that I am NOT talking with a mimicer, voice shifter, or anything you want to call an entity that can impersonate different spirits, I have at least 4 different spirits. Donnie, Richard, Virginia, and another that has not identfied themself.
Here lies my question:
They have not responded to me since the first night. I am wondering if they moved on and was just waiting for someone to acknowledge them before leaving. ;ss

Assuming that I am NOT talking with a mimicer, voice shifter, or anything you want to call an entity that can impersonate different spirits,
That's why I don't try to communicate with anyone passed, I have done when in dire straits but I've felt like I was intruding. Plus as you say, we don't really know who or what they are.

That's why I don't try to communicate with anyone passed, I have done when in dire straits but I've felt like I was intruding. Plus as you say, we don't really know who or what they are.
Well said Oz. I tend to lean on this opinion too. No offense to those who do, I just don’t trust who they may really be.

Perhaps they just don’t have anything they want to say. Hopefully they were just visiting spirits and they have moved on.

Activity at every location can wax and wane, it happens.

This is where empaths and mediums shine. Spirit Intentions and emotions are plainly felt, deceptions are seen-through.
Only rely 100% on hardware when you have no sensitives around.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
They may have crossed over, once having been acknowledged - they may just have been "passing through". I am a believer that if you conduct investigative work continuously within the same property, like your home, you can become a paranormal "beacon" for other entities and their energies get drawn towards you. Some hang around - some don't.

As others have quite rightly said, it may be something else. If mimicking others (some elementals and the ones-we-don't-mention are well known for it), then you need to be really careful and keep your guard up when communicating with anything you come across.......

Just being a sensitive will attract entities, and with both my wife and I in the house, we see things passing-through all the time.

We knew the job was dangerous when we took it. ;)

Just being a sensitive will attract entities, and with both my wife and I in the house, we see things passing-through all the time.

We knew the job was dangerous when we took it. ;)
you are beacons, letting your light shine.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Some days, I just tell them to not make the dog bark, stay in the basement, and I won't reach for the cleansing kit for a while. Most human spirits are reasonable people.

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver
Some days, I just tell them to not make the dog bark, stay in the basement, and I won't reach for the cleansing kit for a while. Most human spirits are reasonable people.
I often find that a simple warning suffices. Not many trouble makers want to take on St. Michael and his heavenly hosts!