Wondering About Cloaked Figure

Joyce

Reaction score
This happened a few years back and have been searching for an answer. My mother had just died from cancer and I’d been her keeper for 10 months, so naturally I was one tired and grieving daughter. I was so exhausted I told the family goodnight and headed to bed. About 10 minutes after climbing into bed I felt something and opened my eyes to this totally black cloaked figure right next to the bed. It was either kneeling or a 3-foot midget, because it was short and I only saw its profile.

I was too tired to be scared and instantly thought it was mom. I said out loud addressing what I thought was mom that I was too tired and please let me sleep. I then peacefully fell out, although I didn’t feel anything negative. Although I sometimes notice shadows out the corner of my eye, cloak thing never has appeared again.

I’ve read about hat man and being so tall, but my cloak thing didn’t wear a hat, it was a draped hooded cloak and it was either super short or kneeling.

I’ve also read these hat men are really poltergeist feeding off your negativity. Although this thing wasn’t wearing a hat, do you think it’s the same type of negative entity?
Sorry this is so long but I’ve been searching and was so thrilled to find this forum today. Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

Reactions: ozentity
Hi Joyce. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Other than being tired how did you feel about the vision ? Did it seem threatening at all.

Hi Joyce and welcome to the forum. First let me say, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My sincere condolences. As for your hooded figure, I have no idea what it could be. The shadow figures look like shadows. I saw one once and it had little definition but had a human shape. Did your figure have a face? Was it three dimensional? It is possible that all the grief and sadness could have attracted a negative entity. It’s believed that those types feed off of that energy. With these things we often never get an answer, we all just speculate together.

Not at all. I’ve been able to feel negative energy since I was a small child, and I felt nothing dark and had no fear. Since all I find is about Hat Man and poltergeist, I wasn’t sure if I was just too exhausted to notice.

Perhaps it was one of your guides come to comfort you during your grief?

Hi Joyce and welcome to the forum. First let me say, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My sincere condolences. As for your hooded figure, I have no idea what it could be. The shadow figures look like shadows. I saw one once and it had little definition but had a human shape. Did your figure have a face? Was it three dimensional? It is possible that all the grief and sadness could have attracted a negative entity. It’s believed that those types feed off of that energy. With these things we often never get an answer, we all just speculate together.
No face just a well defined side view of a totally black hooded thing. I know there’s just speculation, but there’s not much on cloaked things lol. I was mentally and physically tired because I’d lost both parents within months of each other. I wondered if because I showed no fear and basically blew it off thinking it was mom, did it give up. I’m the kind of person that doesn’t allow myself to stay down for too long.

No face just a well defined side view of a totally black hooded thing. I know there’s just speculation, but there’s not much on cloaked things lol. I was mentally and physically tired because I’d lost both parents within months of each other. I wondered if because I showed no fear and basically blew it off thinking it was mom, did it give up. I’m the kind of person that doesn’t allow myself to stay down for too long.
Well someone here may have a better theory. You may never know for sure unfortunately. This is why we are all here tog. We are all interested in what we can’t explain. Sometimes these things happen just to awaken us to the fact that there is more to this life than than what we see. There is more..

Reactions: ozentity
Welcome Joyce,I've had experience of seeing these small reaper type entities which I've written about before.I also didn't get a negative feeling from them but they came at a time of sorrow within my family.I don't believe they are spirits of people past,maybe they are just a form of our sadness created into a tulpa and become visible to people open to these things.My brother and I saw these in the kitchen and in our front yard at different times.We probably wont ever know what they are but I'm glad you brought this account to the site.Your description is identical to the 3ft entities we experienced.

Reactions: Lynne
I've also had a visit from what people call the Hatman, an old fashion gangster type figure with hat and trenchcoat over 6ft tall.He also didn't give off bad vibes but came on two different times at the beginning of relationships that went very bad.Whether he was the reason they went wrong or was warning me I'll never know.

Reactions: Lynne