Woman's voice and a lot of knocks

Thank you. My biggest issue is curiosity-- but I am also fascinated, as it is new to me. I know that it can be risky continuing to communicate with "her", but I guess I feel like "she" likes or needs me? When she does reply, it sounds like sort of a sadness in her voice-- sometimes even crying? She told me her name on the recorder but I just cannot make it out. I don't communicate every day and usually go a few days without doing it. It is usually once it starts getting dark, that she is most active and talkative. 9 times out of 10 I hear her voice in my room at night when I do communicate. Yesterday in my home office, I had my back turned doing work at my desk and I heard something hit the wall-- it sounded like a book. It wasn't a knock. Hard to explain. Not sure why I hear those types of things sometimes but look back and see nothing at all. It's like, what the hell hit the wall? It is an outside wall-- no pipes, heaters, etc. It was definitely in the room right behind me.

Anyway, not sure why I went into this sort of "off topic" conversation. : P I do appreciate you telling me your story.
Curiosity is fine however I had the best intentions when trying to help M. Even felt like we made some progress in some moments but ultimately I caused a severe negative attachment with multiple spirits human and nonhuman. Which probably would've happened even without EVP, but maybe it wouldn't have been so personal.

I am gonna leave a tiny snippet of me talking about trying to help M, but I eventually gave up because he would threaten to sexually assault my wife in her sleep and to hurt us and that he was relaying information to the dark side. So now they possibly have more information on me. I just went back to that city last night and a person got in my face and told me they would prison style ass rape me. And murder my dogs and eat them. And there was nothing I could do to stop him. And I didn't even know this person. I could tell he was just trying to get me upset and get inside my mind. I remained calm and left the situation, as I am leaving he says "I thought you were gonna be more." So weird. I think he was being affected for sure and he had some accurate information of stuff that will get under my skin that was just given to him without his knowing. So sometimes even "regular" (usually a lesser specimen of human if you get what I mean) humans will become affected and attack me. I am just warning you that basically the entire area becomes a war zone and you become a soldier you have to have a soldier mentality to survive mentally and physically.

Now look unless your area was as ghetto and dark as where I lived then it won't be as bad most likely. Okay like there were people dropping like flies and a motel next door that was a drug/demon den. The whole area is a demonic fortress where people get violent as soon as they enter. So unless your location is very extreme like that you likely will not have hundreds of demons attacking you and your family and friends. However if some dark stuff went down nearby or stupid rituals or whatever then that can move that spectrum a little bit more towards the dark. There could be a demon, or two or three whatever but not hundreds. In many locations I have lived in that are NOT extreme there will be stuff passing by regularly, like traveling. So maybe some dark stuff can be there one moment and not the other, same with regular spirits they can just move around for the most part.

If this lady is asking for help then that is a not a good sign. You need to ask her why she is trapped, what's wrong with this location, what's around you, stuff like that to evaluate the situation, but after that I would urge great caution before you attempt to have any sort of relationship with the spirit. Dark things can mimic other things. I have gotten the sound of a doll say "lonely" that was not a little girl or something.

I know that a lot of what I talked about is really heinous and dark and disturbing and sickening and I'm sorry about that but the nature of dark stuff is quite disturbing. Their actions are very dark and far reaching but so is the light which is why it is so important to work on yourself as the #1 priority. If you want to experience other paranormal events with non evil spirits you still need to practice maintaining and bettering yourself as the #1 priority. You have a really steep learning curve to overcome and like the law ignorance will not save you it will hurt you. So learning how to take care of yourself and who you are normally is very important. Because is can be insidious in that suddenly you realize you are being affected and you didn't even see the onset, but you HAVE to be able to recognize when you are being affected. Like sudden depression or suicidal thoughts, violent thoughts, fear, anxiety, and lots of other stuff you have to notice that and pull yourself out. Tell yourself "No that is not me, that is not my emotion, I refuse to be manipulated". You need to look at methods people use to give yourself strength. I have been face to face work a demon like last night or even other times with apparition attacking me while I was smudging and cleansing. You cannot feel fear you have to train yourself to have no fear, your faith in god, and your faith in your spirit team, your faith in your own abilities to say I am a stronger than you(the demon) and then do your mental techniques to focus, meditate, eliminate all doubt and replace it with strength and love and forgiveness.

You need to start training if you want to do EVP or experience paranormal. You need to start meditating and focus and then conjure or create specific emotions and keep going on that look up techniques on the internet that work for you. You need to practice creating the feeling of love and also forgiveness and also compassion as strongly as you can. When you are being attacked or encounter evil bam you hit em with the love emotion or forgiveness. It's kinda funny to see them immediately shut down and leave when you hit em with the forgiveness (that's the lesser dark stuff). Then also you need to practice void meditation, I think you can google it as well. With void meditation you eliminate all thoughts from your mind, you do not judge or think about anything you simply observe. Don't let your brain do anything but observe. There is no good or bad just information. That will be a valuable tool as well to eliminate an attack. You will notice feelings in your body you may not ever have felt before but that circles back to what I was saying earlier you need to get to know yourself. On a scale "normal" people can't even perceive.

Although I tried to help Michael at that time, I have since ceased intentionally communicating with him because I feel I have done everything I can to help him. As well, he seems to always choose the dark when given the decision. Sometimes he will say help me, im sorry, and the next time it will be "f you, I changed my mind. Control women. Represent Satan." His girl that he manipulates and wasn't nice to when he was alive constantly urges him to move on but he always says he has a plan. He seemed to be working with the darker spirits but because he was human I urged him to reconsider his actions. Oh well, his loss. If he believes demons really have his best interest at heart he is badly mistaken.

Thank you guys--- I am/will be reading your stories/links.
Charzy, you will read many different opinions and beliefs on here. Everyone comes from their own expierence and faith. Please enjoy reading it all but choose what works for you.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Charzy, you will read many different opinions and beliefs on here. Everyone comes from their own expierence and faith. Please enjoy reading it all but choose what works for you.
Exactly what Lynne said, Charzy. No one person's experiences are ever exactly like another. Take what works for you and fits your own belief system.

Reactions: Mokey and Lynne
Will do, thank you.

Update on my "story":

Still having about the same amount of activity as I had been. The other day I was in my home office on a video call (I do online therapy) and about half way through it sounded like a book got thrown against the wall behind me. (only way to really describe the sound). It wasn't a knock. I know for certain the sound was inside the room. I actually "froze" when I heard it and was too afraid to look behind me. It took all I had in me to not run out of there in the middle of session. I ignored the sound and got out of there quickly once I was finished. I looked over at the wall behind me and there was nothing. Several days before that there was a pound on the wall when I was in session.

Not sure if I have ever brought this up, but the fan in my bedroom seems to get lower then higher (power) all throughout the night most nights. This has happened since summer and with 3 different fans. I had an idea the other night and decided to turn the fan on low and leave the audio recorder in my room for a bit. I played back the recording and got what sounded like that lady's voice that was talking as the fan was on. I have never heard "her" mumble that much. I think her mumbles would be equivalent to 5 words. I wonder if she has something to do with my fan issue?

I have been trying to "lay low" in terms of communicating. Do I still do it at times? Yes. There are days when I get no response and days when I'd get several. Pretty inconsistent. I am still afraid at night even with my husband sleeping next to me. I swear I hear sounds (other than the fan speed going up an down), but I could just be thinking about it too much and expecting to hear them.

I've been reading up on some of the stories on here. Very interesting!

Have you had your electrical checked ? Or do you live in an area that has occasional brownouts? Just trying to eliminate possible causes and electrical issues can cause fires. Also are you close to other homes ? Sound can travel through wire, pipes etc. it’s possible you have explainable things going on too.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Our electrical is perfectly fine, although the bedroom fan is plugged into an older extension cord. I don't think, however, the one in the office room is plugged into one and it does the same thing at times (speeds up,slows down). I am going to try and plug the bedroom fan into a different extension cord or directly into the wall to see if that helps. Regarding "her" voice after turning the fan on, I know that it was her because of how "she" sounds-- same mumbling lady voice and it didn't last the whole time the fan was on while recording. I just thought that maybe the correlation of the 2 (voice and fan slowing down) could be in indication she is taking some of the energy to communicate at times. Just a thought though-- I could be wrong. I will keep you posted on that.

Thanks for the advice. Definitely something I will be looking into.

Our electrical is perfectly fine, although the bedroom fan is plugged into an older extension cord. I don't think, however, the one in the office room is plugged into one and it does the same thing at times (speeds up,slows down). I am going to try and plug the bedroom fan into a different extension cord or directly into the wall to see if that helps. Regarding "her" voice after turning the fan on, I know that it was her because of how "she" sounds-- same mumbling lady voice and it didn't last the whole time the fan was on while recording. I just thought that maybe the correlation of the 2 (voice and fan slowing down) could be in indication she is taking some of the energy to communicate at times. Just a thought though-- I could be wrong. I will keep you posted on that.

Thanks for the advice. Definitely something I will be looking into.
It is possible for her to do that theoretically however it seems to take some know how possibly.

What does she sound like? Does she sound old? Does she sound like she speaks English? Has she spoken English or just mumbles? Perhaps she doesn't even speak English and that is why she doesn't answer verbally.

Also at you saying the activity can fluctuate that is very normal of active places. The fact you are scared at night is reason for concern that this may be more than a lost woman in my opinion.

Perhaps try to look into the heritage of the house if possible and if not then the overall heritage of the area. Perhaps try a few different languages.
You could try to say hello in a few languages. Spanish, German, French, etc and see if you get any different response.

Otherwise, you can try and coax her closer to you by asking her to come next to you while you talk and ask her to talk directly into the microphone.

However for the most part it's their discretion what they decide to do. I would ask M to "speak clearly into the microphone". Later on he would mock me, I would be telling him to leave and he would say "but what if I speak clearly?" Like a sick sarcastic joke.

Sorry if I offended anyone with this post.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
image.jpg
I don't know if you are Christian but if I was you at this juncture I would escalate your defenses a bit by incorporating holy water. Both by your side while you sleep and use it on doors and windows. Bless yourself and the house and family.

Be very vigilant of what happens when you use the holy water because it will be a telling moment.

Also the Hamsa/eye of Fatima will work for both Christians and nonchristian in my opinion. I bought a eye of Fatima bead set and it eliminated a lot of activity in my room. It's a symbol of protection in the abrahamic religions. You could probably even draw it.