Woman's voice and a lot of knocks

maybe you should smudge, spirits will make you nuts and others will shun you for talking about it. Thats why we are here but ask yourself can you keep it here? If you need to know about how to smudge ask and you will be given many options. Sorry I dont slow down when i speak or type this but I cant. i am a busy person.

Sure, I would like to learn how to smudge.

Thank you

I agree with what everyone else has said here; that the more you interact with it, get others to pay attention to it, you are insuring that it will grow in strength. And then surprise surprise - it will no longer be friendly or harmless either. We have control over whom we invite into our homes, be they in spirit or living form. Just be aware!

BTW, were you originally trying to capture this phenomena for the paranormal investigators? Or was this happening before you summoned them?

I had suspected maybe something was here (since summer) due to my fan changing speed at night and hearing distant music a couple of times, with no explanation. I wasn't a believer in paranormal but got curious-- after all, there was no explanation. I got a spirit box for Christmas and hated it. I then used a digital recorder to see if I could pick something up. The first night I went in my room and asked questions. I got a knock on the wall but didn't think anything. Second time that night I got the faint voice. Needless to say, I have a lot more "unexplained", such as knocks, pounds, and the mumbles I hear on digital. Over the past few weeks my curiosity has gotten the best of me and I kept wanting to prove that there wasn't an explanation. Now that I am confident that there is one, I decided to get a hold of investigators last week. I figure that the spirit/ghost will remain here even if I did ignore it. (I know that is where I shouldn't communicate). It seems as though the investigators can help me with answers to some things? Maybe help cleanse as well?

If I am wrong about investigators being able to give me details about this, please let me know, as I honestly don't know what I'd expect. Two of them said that they are "mediums".

I had suspected maybe something was here (since summer) due to my fan changing speed at night and hearing distant music a couple of times, with no explanation. I wasn't a believer in paranormal but got curious-- after all, there was no explanation. I got a spirit box for Christmas and hated it. I then used a digital recorder to see if I could pick something up. The first night I went in my room and asked questions. I got a knock on the wall but didn't think anything. Second time that night I got the faint voice. Needless to say, I have a lot more "unexplained", such as knocks, pounds, and the mumbles I hear on digital. Over the past few weeks my curiosity has gotten the best of me and I kept wanting to prove that there wasn't an explanation. Now that I am confident that there is one, I decided to get a hold of investigators last week. I figure that the spirit/ghost will remain here even if I did ignore it. (I know that is where I shouldn't communicate). It seems as though the investigators can help me with answers to some things? Maybe help cleanse as well?

If I am wrong about investigators being able to give me details about this, please let me know, as I honestly don't know what I'd expect. Two of them said that they are "mediums".
Okay a lot of investigators have a bad rap on this site. The key is them being honest. As well if you are dealing with something evil (like truly evil not just unpleasant) then you and the investigators will be attacked physically, emotionally, and with bad luck. That is because you are defending yourself. That is like extreme cases.

Sounds to me you have a human spirit that is hanging around, it is certainly possible a demon is holding them there trapped, however from my experiences luckily for me the dead will be quite vocal to let you know what is going on. We had been physically attacked before calling in investigators then they and us were physically attacked. They were old women and they were shoved to the ground and punched by a spirit I will just call "M". You can look at my other threads if you want to know more like my original posts on this website. What I mean by the dead will be vocal is that I literally had dozens of people screaming and crying help, others saying "demon nearby" then on the other side I would have loud growls and deep voices angrily saying "satan" "kill" "murder" "demon" "Baal" etc so that's a good thing you have not experienced that. As well we would make contact with a human and have a nonhuman end our conversation abruptly.

So let me get you a little prepared for what hopefully they should do. They will likely walk the place over especially if they are mediums. Try and tell them as little information as possible, if you have already spilled the beans that's okay but it will be harder to authenticate/vet them to make sure they are being honest. You should NEVER pay any investigator. They will likely do some EVP work. This is a good test to see their abilities.

My paranormal team I know one person has abilities because one time we were being attacked severely switching from person to person who is being attacked. Then I get a text from the paranormal society about 2 minutes after my wife was almost run over randomly in a field by a crackhead who then tried to rob us and run us over twice. So then it was my turn to be attacked I got physically ill, flushed skin, nauseated. My wife's mom looks at me and says are you okay? You look rough. I got a text at that moment saying "are you under attack?"

Yes! We were! At that second! Now did they eliminate the activity? No. They said they have never seen anything like our apartment before and it's extremely active and there is a portal and a soul absorption demonic vortex. They have us instructions to protect ourselves and clean he environment. We were never attacked as severely again after following their instructions, and we got an insane amount of evidence.

Just be prepared to get some disturbing stuff on EVP.

Charzy, HJ is right on most of what he's told you. The key is finding HONEST investigators who are in it to help you, not just for their own quest of finding something. I know of two different "groups" who set up shop as "investigators" with ZERO experience. Seriously...ZERO. They just decided to put out a shingle and go forth. So! Saying that, it's up to you to ask some really good questions of the team coming in.

How long have each of them done this? How long have they been a team? What instruments or tools do they use? What is their goal? Will they help you with cleansing or refer you to someone if this turns out to be more than they can handle? Is there clergy on their team? What can you expect from them? Just a report or to continue to help you find solutions? ASK. Don't be afraid to ask your questions.

Okay a lot of investigators have a bad rap on this site. The key is them being honest. As well if you are dealing with something evil (like truly evil not just unpleasant) then you and the investigators will be attacked physically, emotionally, and with bad luck. That is because you are defending yourself. That is like extreme cases.

Sounds to me you have a human spirit that is hanging around, it is certainly possible a demon is holding them there trapped, however from my experiences luckily for me the dead will be quite vocal to let you know what is going on. We had been physically attacked before calling in investigators then they and us were physically attacked. They were old women and they were shoved to the ground and punched by a spirit I will just call "M". You can look at my other threads if you want to know more like my original posts on this website. What I mean by the dead will be vocal is that I literally had dozens of people screaming and crying help, others saying "demon nearby" then on the other side I would have loud growls and deep voices angrily saying "satan" "kill" "murder" "demon" "Baal" etc so that's a good thing you have not experienced that. As well we would make contact with a human and have a nonhuman end our conversation abruptly.

So let me get you a little prepared for what hopefully they should do. They will likely walk the place over especially if they are mediums. Try and tell them as little information as possible, if you have already spilled the beans that's okay but it will be harder to authenticate/vet them to make sure they are being honest. You should NEVER pay any investigator. They will likely do some EVP work. This is a good test to see their abilities.

My paranormal team I know one person has abilities because one time we were being attacked severely switching from person to person who is being attacked. Then I get a text from the paranormal society about 2 minutes after my wife was almost run over randomly in a field by a crackhead who then tried to rob us and run us over twice. So then it was my turn to be attacked I got physically ill, flushed skin, nauseated. My wife's mom looks at me and says are you okay? You look rough. I got a text at that moment saying "are you under attack?"

Yes! We were! At that second! Now did they eliminate the activity? No. They said they have never seen anything like our apartment before and it's extremely active and there is a portal and a soul absorption demonic vortex. They have us instructions to protect ourselves and clean he environment. We were never attacked as severely again after following their instructions, and we got an insane amount of evidence.

that is truly an invigorating explanation I am gonna follow your posts as well. I'm not really good at dealing with a few things that happen here and I have always known that spirits can cause depression and other things to happen i e bad energy and just flat out getting mad for nothing, it's good to have someone as knowledgeable as you and wands here on the forum. I have not had the time to really get to interact on the forum like i want to in the past year or so.

H

Thank you for your story-- very interesting and informative. I am extremely new to paranormal/spirits/ghosts, so the more information I have about them, the better. Like I have mentioned-- I never believed in them and made fun of people that did. I would just roll my eyes and think, "What a buncha BS". So now that I feel a presence and have plenty of audio, I do believe-- or am starting to believe? The problem with me, is sometimes I question myself over and over again. I doubt myself. So I will hear a voice on playback and then think, "Nah, it can't be a voice." So then I do it again, "Nah, no way. Maybe I will try a different room." I will tell myself at the time of hearing it that it is indeed a voice, as there is no other explanation. Buuuuuttt, as time goes on, I doubt myself again-- so, I record again, and so on.II have always doubted myself and have felt the need over the years to be 100% sure about everything. Even though I have audio recordings of voices, pounds, and knocks, it is still hard for me to fathom. Part of me doesn't believe, so I have to "test" it once more. I guess the more audio/evidence I have, the more "sure" I will be. Silly I know.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Charzy, HJ is right on most of what he's told you. The key is finding HONEST investigators who are in it to help you, not just for their own quest of finding something. I know of two different "groups" who set up shop as "investigators" with ZERO experience. Seriously...ZERO. They just decided to put out a shingle and go forth. So! Saying that, it's up to you to ask some really good questions of the team coming in.

How long have each of them done this? How long have they been a team? What instruments or tools do they use? What is their goal? Will they help you with cleansing or refer you to someone if this turns out to be more than they can handle? Is there clergy on their team? What can you expect from them? Just a report or to continue to help you find solutions? ASK. Don't be afraid to ask your questions.

I will definitely be asking questions. They do have some videos on their site that show some of their investigations, so guess that means something? I suppose I do want to know they are legit. They don't charge for what they do but do state that donations for equipment are welcome.

H

Thank you for your story-- very interesting and informative. I am extremely new to paranormal/spirits/ghosts, so the more information I have about them, the better. Like I have mentioned-- I never believed in them and made fun of people that did. I would just roll my eyes and think, "What a buncha BS". So now that I feel a presence and have plenty of audio, I do believe-- or am starting to believe? The problem with me, is sometimes I question myself over and over again. I doubt myself. So I will hear a voice on playback and then think, "Nah, it can't be a voice." So then I do it again, "Nah, no way. Maybe I will try a different room." I will tell myself at the time of hearing it that it is indeed a voice, as there is no other explanation. Buuuuuttt, as time goes on, I doubt myself again-- so, I record again, and so on.II have always doubted myself and have felt the need over the years to be 100% sure about everything. Even though I have audio recordings of voices, pounds, and knocks, it is still hard for me to fathom. Part of me doesn't believe, so I have to "test" it once more. I guess the more audio/evidence I have, the more "sure" I will be. Silly I know.

Charzy, that is not silly at all. I was only able to grow to a place of acceptance for what I experience psychically (as being real outside of my own mind) by quantifying those occurrences. There are times when I have (reasonably so I like to think) most certainly doubted what happened or doubted my own interpretation of same. But secondary evidence volunteered by others who co-experienced my events added to my confidence. If I had a way to record my evidence - as you’ve done with supposed EVPs - I would have felt more sane and more confident much earlier.

So again, wanting to have repeated evidence is not silly. The extent you might go to and the risks you might take to garner that evidence is what concerns us the most.

I don’t have a lot of ghost/spirit experiences compared to several others on the PNF. I’ve only been able to recognize thus far my experiences with the living. But, I’m open enough to accept from others’ experiences that there are disembodied entities and their influences can be real - those entities can manifest physical effects. So we here care for your safe interactions. Sometime, less effort to communicate is better; don’t allow popular culture to influence you to believe you owe the entity(s) any recognition.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Charzy, that is not silly at all. I was only able to grow to a place of acceptance for what I experience psychically (as being real outside of my own mind) by quantifying those occurrences. There are times when I have (reasonably so I like to think) most certainly doubted what happened or doubted my own interpretation of same. But secondary evidence volunteered by others who co-experienced my events added to my confidence. If I had a way to record my evidence - as you’ve done with supposed EVPs - I would have felt more sane and more confident much earlier.

So again, wanting to have repeated evidence is not silly. The extent you might go to and the risks you might take to garner that evidence is what concerns us the most.

I don’t have a lot of ghost/spirit experiences compared to several others on the PNF. I’ve only been able to recognize thus far my experiences with the living. But, I’m open enough to accept from others’ experiences that there are disembodied entities and their influences can be real - those entities can manifest physical effects. So we here care for your safe interactions. Sometime, less effort to communicate is better; don’t allow popular culture to influence you to believe you owe the entity(s) any recognition.

Thank you. My biggest issue is curiosity-- but I am also fascinated, as it is new to me. I know that it can be risky continuing to communicate with "her", but I guess I feel like "she" likes or needs me? When she does reply, it sounds like sort of a sadness in her voice-- sometimes even crying? She told me her name on the recorder but I just cannot make it out. I don't communicate every day and usually go a few days without doing it. It is usually once it starts getting dark, that she is most active and talkative. 9 times out of 10 I hear her voice in my room at night when I do communicate. Yesterday in my home office, I had my back turned doing work at my desk and I heard something hit the wall-- it sounded like a book. It wasn't a knock. Hard to explain. Not sure why I hear those types of things sometimes but look back and see nothing at all. It's like, what the hell hit the wall? It is an outside wall-- no pipes, heaters, etc. It was definitely in the room right behind me.

Anyway, not sure why I went into this sort of "off topic" conversation. : P I do appreciate you telling me your story.