Woman's voice and a lot of knocks

It is possible for her to do that theoretically however it seems to take some know how possibly.

What does she sound like? Does she sound old? Does she sound like she speaks English? Has she spoken English or just mumbles? Perhaps she doesn't even speak English and that is why she doesn't answer verbally.

Also at you saying the activity can fluctuate that is very normal of active places. The fact you are scared at night is reason for concern that this may be more than a lost woman in my opinion.

Perhaps try to look into the heritage of the house if possible and if not then the overall heritage of the area. Perhaps try a few different languages.
You could try to say hello in a few languages. Spanish, German, French, etc and see if you get any different response.

Otherwise, you can try and coax her closer to you by asking her to come next to you while you talk and ask her to talk directly into the microphone.

However for the most part it's their discretion what they decide to do. I would ask M to "speak clearly into the microphone". Later on he would mock me, I would be telling him to leave and he would say "but what if I speak clearly?" Like a sick sarcastic joke.

Sorry if I offended anyone with this post.

Thank you for the response. I guess I never thought about the possible language barrier. I will have to try that. Not sure why anyone would be offended by this post?

The mumble is about the only way to describe what she says other than a long drawn out hum. If you are curious, I do have about 7 different voice clips of her, some from different rooms, but mostly in my room. Maybe I can get an opinion on her voice? Maybe her knocks as well? Can I attach the clips on here?

I have wondered lately what was here on this land before these houses were built. I did some research and I do know that several tribes of Native American inhabited our area where we live, back in 1837. Not sure though if this means anything.

Yeah, I am still afraid at night. Between my fan issue and just feeling someone or something in there with me. Maybe because it is dark. It usually goes away when I turn the light on. But then again, I still "feel" something. I heard that spirits/ghosts like clutter? I have a lot of clutter in my closet (pretty big closet) and she seems to be in that area quite a bit.

Sorry, I am just wanting to know what others' opinions and experiences are with all of this (if possible).

Thanks for the ideas.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
From my experiences clutter does affect activity.

You can directly attach the files or embed them from soundcloud which is what I do because I find it easier. Would avoid YouTube as I have had people tell me the audio quality on YouTube is not good for EVP.

Also I found it interesting you said that you were in a session with someone and had activity in the room. I am suspicious that the cause of that knock had to do with something you were talking about with your client.

Maybe struck a chord with someone who went through some similar pain? I think something for some reason reacted to that conversation.

I am just wanting to know what others' opinions and experiences are with all of this (if possible).

Thanks for the ideas.
Charzy, all the input from the members here is from their own perspective and may or may not be correct or even relevant to your own situation. Please keep that in mind as you read responses.

Reactions: Mokey
I listened to all 4 with very good headphones and could not hear any voices at all. I did hear one knock. There was a little shuffling sound that may have been you, or not. It wasn’t noted on the tape. Someone else may hear it , please don’t be offended , just not hearing anything.

Not offended at all. The "voices" or "mumbles" are audible to everyone I have had listen to them, so I am not sure why you can't make it out. The paranormal team heard them as well. You do have to have your headphones turned way up in a quiet room. I even push my earbuds in my ears and hold them there to ensure that they are as close as possible.

Thanks for listening to them.
Ok i will give it another try

Hello all,
I am not trying to be dramatic nor start a debate.

The clips I had attached have voices-- faint ones nonetheless. You need a very quiet room, headphones turned up all the way (it helps to push them into your ears when you listen). I guess I don't feel taken seriously about my situation. If the voices were easy to hear, you wouldn't need to use a digital audio to catch EVP's vs talking to spirits in a quiet room and listening for answers. They are very faint voices and always will be.I removed my attachments just because I feel like I am thought to be thinking things up. I have caught several more EVP's over the past few days.

I continue to communicate with this spirit by choice. I feel like it is here for a purpose-- sort of like it wants me to help with something. Maybe crossing over? Maybe passing on a message or trying to relay one to me? Maybe stuck? Maybe my grandmother who past not long ago? I don't feel negative energy and nothing bad is happening and never has. I don't believe it is a demonic entity one bit. There is one side of the spectrum regarding ghosts/spirits that says that communicating can be welcoming to whomever is earthbound. It doesn't hurt to broaden views on communicating and trying to find answers. Sure, spirits aren't always friendly, but this one is. I suppose that communicating with it is a risk I am going to take. I have certain vibes about it and they aren't bad.

I just hope that people can understand my situation. I suppose I came on here to learn a bit more about spirits/ghosts and their behaviors-- some of their tendencies. I am not sure if anyone on here has had a good experience with any "nice" ones? Anyone hear ghost activity in their homes? Hearing some noises or EVP's? I have read some peoples' stories about bad spirits, demonic activity, etc. I just want some "good" stories or benign ones if possible. : )

Thanks

Hello all,
I am not trying to be dramatic nor start a debate.

The clips I had attached have voices-- faint ones nonetheless. You need a very quiet room, headphones turned up all the way (it helps to push them into your ears when you listen). I guess I don't feel taken seriously about my situation. If the voices were easy to hear, you wouldn't need to use a digital audio to catch EVP's vs talking to spirits in a quiet room and listening for answers. They are very faint voices and always will be.I removed my attachments just because I feel like I am thought to be thinking things up. I have caught several more EVP's over the past few days.

I continue to communicate with this spirit by choice. I feel like it is here for a purpose-- sort of like it wants me to help with something. Maybe crossing over? Maybe passing on a message or trying to relay one to me? Maybe stuck? Maybe my grandmother who past not long ago? I don't feel negative energy and nothing bad is happening and never has. I don't believe it is a demonic entity one bit. There is one side of the spectrum regarding ghosts/spirits that says that communicating can be welcoming to whomever is earthbound. It doesn't hurt to broaden views on communicating and trying to find answers. Sure, spirits aren't always friendly, but this one is. I suppose that communicating with it is a risk I am going to take. I have certain vibes about it and they aren't bad.

I just hope that people can understand my situation. I suppose I came on here to learn a bit more about spirits/ghosts and their behaviors-- some of their tendencies. I am not sure if anyone on here has had a good experience with any "nice" ones? Anyone hear ghost activity in their homes? Hearing some noises or EVP's? I have read some peoples' stories about bad spirits, demonic activity, etc. I just want some "good" stories or benign ones if possible. : )

Thanks
I think you took offense that I did not hear them. Please don’t. I have older ears. Please don’t be upset about that. No one is judging your evidence. I’m glad things are going well.

I'm sorry about that. I guess I just wanted people to listen and give me their opinions. It really is no big deal though. Thanks for the assurance. : )

Reactions: Lynne
I'm sorry about that. I guess I just wanted people to listen and give me their opinions. It really is no big deal though. Thanks for the assurance. : )
Sometimes things are not meant for everyone. I’m not doubting you hear it. Sometimes sound tracts don’t transfer well. We have another person here who does reverse speech. I can’t hear most of those either.
I hope you stay and look at other threads here. We have a lot of information on site. Also our live chats at 10 pm eastern time are fun, we do shows tog several times a week.

i did give you my honest opinion. I can’t speak to others.