Woman spots 'late husband dining in Indian restaurant 9 years after death'

I am waiting for more details, as are apparently a lot of readers. This story is wild. Her late husband and son in the video ? So its not like a man who looked like her husband.

Reactions: Selectric
I am waiting for more details, as are apparently a lot of readers. This story is wild. Her late husband and son in the video ? So its not like a man who looked like her husband.
Yes, having the son in the pic would evidence it being old. I couldn't tell which persons were here husband and son. I bet the restaurant just lied. It was probably old footage.

After my brother died at 23 I would see people that looked identical to him. It would make my heart drop in the split second I realized it couldn't be.

After my brother died at 23 I would see people that looked identical to him. It would make my heart drop in the split second I realized it couldn't be.
My football buddy of thirty years died in 2012, but there is a guy who lives locally who could be his twin. I see this double at least a couple times a year, and each time I experience the same heart drop you described.

The fact the woman has not responded since original question seems either she (if so) made a mistake or it was a bad joke. It sure got people piqued in the restaurant though, huh? I imagine they will have a few busy weeks while people search for lost loved ones or doppelgangers. Somethings smells rotten in Denmark...

,,, or the husband faked his death. :cool:

Reactions: Lynne