Woman smashes robot in rage

Yep, we will see more of that. I have seen video of people shooting at drones flying near them
I agree, I was joking of course, but I can understand the frustration. When someone is sick and needs understanding and compassion, that is not going to come from a robot. Distruction of property is wrong, and the poor woman will probably have a huge bill.

When someone is sick and needs understanding and compassion, that is not going to come from a robot.
For now.

There is a generation of children growing up with internet, smartphones, tablets, drones and digital assistants like Alexa or Siri. The advancements in AI, such as ChatGPT, and robotics are only going to make these things better in terms of interactive design. There are already robots that vacuum, mow the lawn, cook meals and even perform simple medical functions. It won't be long before robots are delivering packages, or performing household chores such as laundry or dishes, performing surgery, driving and flying. At that point a fully robotic babysitter, care taker, teacher or even doctor would not be a strange or even unpleasant concept.

Today's youth is growing up in a world some of us have a hard time understanding. In another generation or two the youth will grow up in a world some of us have a hard time even imagining. I look towards this future with equal parts wonder and trepidation, awe and despair.

For now.

There is a generation of children growing up with internet, smartphones, tablets, drones and digital assistants like Alexa or Siri. The advancements in AI, such as ChatGPT, and robotics are only going to make these things better in terms of interactive design. There are already robots that vacuum, mow the lawn, cook meals and even perform simple medical functions. It won't be long before robots are delivering packages, or performing household chores such as laundry or dishes, performing surgery, driving and flying. At that point a fully robotic babysitter, care taker, teacher or even doctor would not be a strange or even unpleasant concept.

Today's youth is growing up in a world some of us have a hard time understanding. In another generation or two the youth will grow up in a world some of us have a hard time even imagining. I look towards this future with equal parts wonder and trepidation, awe and despair.
All about a robot that will do the housework. I am over it totally.