Woman Mistakes Hat Pom Pom for Hedgehog

Oh, this made my night. Too funny! It was the color of a hedgehog but surely after picking it up it would be obvious. But these are the little things that keep us laughing. I hope the vet didn't charge her.

I totally get it.
I violently attacked a buddies garden hose I thought was a snake. FYI...some hoses and expensive...lol

I totally get it.
I violently attacked a buddies garden hose I thought was a snake. FYI...some hoses and expensive...lol
Over here in Summer every gum tree twig is an Eastern Brown snake to me, I'm a nervous wreck walking the dogs through the bush, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Over here in Summer every gum tree twig is an Eastern Brown snake to me, I'm a nervous wreck walking the dogs through the bush, lol.
433446125_388148413975660_2030787141322442000_n.jpg

• Big Grin
  • Haha
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Oh, this made my night. Too funny! It was the color of a hedgehog but surely after picking it up it would be obvious. But these are the little things that keep us laughing. I hope the vet didn't charge her.
he should have sewed it back on top of a stocking hat and told her it was a hard surgery but he was able to save it.. as he handed it back to her.