Woman dies . . sees heaven and future events

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
“The anesthesiologist put the mask over me and then I was out of my body,” she said, snapping her fingers to show how quickly it happened.
“At the time, I was agnostic and so I was so shocked the spirit goes on. I wanted to pop back in my body, wake up, and tell all my friends, ‘Hey, we do go on!’” she said in a video she made about her experience.
She saw her own body on the table, with her back opened up and blood everywhere. Two angels came to her and calmed her. She saw them send light through the surgeons and into her body.
At that moment, she knew the surgeons would be able to remove the debris from her back and she would walk again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a lengthy article and good reading - Critter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source / full article with videos: Woman dies on operating table, sees heaven and future events, returns to life a different person

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a great find Critter. I saw her on the tv show about this. It was nice to get a more in-depth interview from her. I watched all three videos and they were very good.