Woman claims photos of aliens after abduction

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Could this bizarre image of 'humanoid' be world's first taken during an alien abduction?

PARANORMAL investigators are looking into the case of a woman who is convinced she was abducted by aliens who "took these photographs with HER phone.

Image-5-442296.jpg

Abduction-Main-636112.jpg

The unnamed woman claims 40 mysterious pictures, including one which appears to show a humanoid being, appeared on her mobile phone after she "lost time" to what she thinks was an alien abduction in her home.
Her claims have been reported to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a recognised global alien and paranormal investigation organisation, which also keeps a database of sightings and incidents.
In a report to MUFON she said asked the organisation to look at pictures she says were taken by beings and appeared on her phone.

She said: "I believe I was abducted that night."
The woman said she was at home in a condominium in Plymouth, Hancock County, Illinois, USA, when she had a row with her boyfriend who chose to sleep in his van on the driveway.
She said: "I was lighting a cigarette on the stove and had a scratch off ticket in my hand.
"The next thing I know I'm waking up on the floor of my bathroom in foetal position.
"The cigarette I had and ticket were on the floor in the kitchen apparently I'd dropped them."

She said a few days later she looked at her phone and found the 40 pictures "that neither she nor her boyfriend had taken."
She said: "When you truly look at the detail you see they are other worldly and cannot be faked."
The woman posted just ten of the pictures with her report to Mufon.
Nine of them appear to be blurred lights or colour, but one includes a humanoid which appears to be laying down with an alien-like face, although the picture is of poor quality.
The rest of the images could be simply blurred images of a light source taken in the dark.

Your thoughts on this one?

I personally don't think aliens would allow pictures. If they do visit they've spent years making sure not to leave any evidence.

Reactions: Debi
It reminds me of a few weddings that I have gone to where the Bride and Groom leave instant cameras on the reception tables. I bet they get a few strange pictures. re the blurry pictures: the aliens with their advanced technology should know how to take clear pictures.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
It's pictures from out side, the first one is of a porch and tree in the background. The second is of someone it looks like partial incinerated, can't tell looks like logs laid over him. The third one looks possibly like a house in background with over exposed building , or it could be inside still checking it out.
Pst! Is the boyfriend still around since the fight?

Last edited:
The third is a close up of the second image can see details that match, wood cut angles some broad leafs next to and the partial skull and a hand that comes up below is can see wrist rope bound.

Guy looks like dude on Alaskan Monsters its about werewolves and the signs of meaning of is celestial devouring of the sun. The black wolf with red mouth and eyes/part man. Jax's and red hat team member who looks like is in these pictures are on the hunt.