Woman accidentally gets tattoo of coordinates in the Pacific Ocean instead of vacation destination

Lol! This tablet enlarged the pic. Those tatted numbers are perfect! How strange if she had to pay for it too!

Thnx Duke!

If I ever get a tat, it will be this. I'll tell people it means Wise One.

1045.png

Reactions: Lynne
You would thing she would have double checked ! Usually the error is reported as artist error, this is a switch. Perhaps she needs to charter a ship to visit the spot. Not only will it make the tattoo accurate but she may find something there.

Reactions: Paulm
That would make it an expensive tatoo, Lynne!

The one I posted means "Soup" in Kanji. My daughter didn't think it was funny, either.

Reactions: Lynne
Honestly, I don't think that the wrong lat and long tattooed on her is any dumber than if it had been the right ones. I don't see a one-time vacation location to be worth a permanent notation on my body.

Usually the error is reported as artist error
never, Never, NEVER trust your artist when it comes to foreign spelling, interpretation or words for a tattoo. and if its in English, always double check the spelling and punctuation if a sentence... ( i know a LOT of artists who HATE doing script, (or something they just consider "trendy") and are very careless when it comes to that form of work)

Reactions: Debi
Honestly, I don't think that the wrong lat and long tattooed on her is any dumber than if it had been the right ones. I don't see a one-time vacation location to be worth a permanent notation on my body.
THIS^^^^^

Must be one of those slow news days.

• Haha
Reactions: Duke