Witnessed a Miracle ?

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Have you ever witnessed a Miracle ? Has one been performed on your behalf ?

In one sense we all have witnessed a Miracle such as the birth of your child.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I have seen a few along the way. One of those that stands out for me is when the hubs fell off the ladder and crushed his chest. He was NOT expected to live. I can tell you that for a fact. The prayer team here and a few others went to work, and he somehow has managed to survive. We were told at bedside not to expect that outcome. He has been called by several doctors since then a walking miracle.

I have seen a few along the way. One of those that stands out for me is when the hubs fell off the ladder and crushed his chest. He was NOT expected to live. I can tell you that for a fact. The prayer team here and a few others went to work, and he somehow has managed to survive. We were told at bedside not to expect that outcome. He has been called by several doctors since then a walking miracle.
Praise God and we are so thankful.

I have seen the divine hand working throughout my life but the most dramatic was two healing events. One was by a healer that repaired trick knees and an injured joint. The second was a smashed and badly bruised big toe. It was healed while I was watching a religious program. I got up to walk and Instead of limping along I was able to walk normally. It was totally healed.

Reactions: 7Critter
I'd like a healer to place their hands on my left knee. I injured it when I was 19 years old. I am convinced if I just had more cartilage or sliding material in there, I would be fine. My Doc says I need knee joint replacement surgery and " you will know when it's time" he says.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi