Wish/Regret: Would you rather:

The 10 years I didn't speak to my dad I won't get back. We became best friends but at the time he thought I was some loser that was a beggar on the streets. I was a busker rehearsing tunes and making more money in two hours than he made in a week but he didn't know that.

Then he saw me in newspapers and on TV and we started talking. He's gone now but those last few years were precious and I know what regret is.

Funny how different people see things in yourself that you never see,I just believe the nice comparisons lol.
Here is a tip: never try wrap all of those things into what that would really look like all in one. :eek:

Reactions: TonyM
The 10 years I didn't speak to my dad I won't get back. We became best friends but at the time he thought I was some loser that was a beggar on the streets. I was a busker rehearsing tunes and making more money in two hours than he made in a week but he didn't know that.

Then he saw me in newspapers and on TV and we started talking. He's gone now but those last few years were precious and I know what regret is.
I’m glad you resolved it in time. It may have been a life lesson for him.