Wish or prayer

The same in the Netherlands, I wouldn't know why I would let it snow, rain or thunder. It's more a must rather than a request for a white Christmas or something. Do you also experience it that way?
Can’t say that I really do, but the timing here was near perfect. I’d thought about snow more than once before half of the country was hit by that storm last week,

Can’t say that I really do, but the timing here was near perfect. I’d thought about snow more than once before half of the country was hit by that storm last week,
Let's look at it from a different view....were you possibly having a precog moment and "felt" it coming?

Reactions: Lynne
Let's look at it from a different view....were you possibly having a precog moment and "felt" it coming?
Sometimes I feel I do, but this....I didn’t anticipate. But I’d only thought about it a few short weeks before it happened.

Sometimes I feel I do, but this....I didn’t anticipate. But I’d only thought about it a few short weeks before it happened.
If you actually had a "knowing" in advance, that is Claircognizance. It's a sudden "knowing" of something that has not yet happened or is in the process of happening.

If you actually had a "knowing" in advance, that is Claircognizance. It's a sudden "knowing" of something that has not yet happened or is in the process of happening.
In my case it was just hoping for snow. Little did I know, however, the thought alone would be answered. In some cases, I’ve had feelings that something could or would happen that did, but it’s overall rare for me.

But while we’re talking, my mother told us that she had seen a deceased relative a few short months before her death and I think she said he was getting her ready for her passing. But the thing with the train that made an appearance just as she said it would at her funeral, would you say that’s Claircognizance?

In my case it was just hoping for snow. Little did I know, however, the thought alone would be answered. In some cases, I’ve had feelings that something could or would happen that did, but it’s overall rare for me.

But while we’re talking, my mother told us that she had seen a deceased relative a few short months before her death and I think she said he was getting her ready for her passing. But the thing with the train that made an appearance just as she said it would at her funeral, would you say that’s Claircognizance?
Very well could be. BTW, I have told the story before of every time I hear a train, especially the horn, it is a signal from my mom.

It's not unusual that people who are terminal will tell you of things to come, or what to watch for as their signal to you.

Very well could be. BTW, I have told the story before of every time I hear a train, especially the horn, it is a signal from my mom.

It's not unusual that people who are terminal will tell you of things to come, or what to watch for as their signal to you.
My grandfather used to work as a brake switchman for Illinois Central. He died when I was just six weeks old but he was buried in a plot adjacent to the RR. During his service, a train makes an appearance as it did during my grandmother’s services, so to us, they’re like messengers. And it not uncommon for another one to pass by whenever we visit one of their graves.

My grandfather used to work as a brake switchman for Illinois Central. He died when I was just six weeks old but he was buried in a plot adjacent to the RR. During his service, a train makes an appearance as it did during my grandmother’s services, so to us, they’re like messengers. And it not uncommon for another one to pass by whenever we visit one of their graves.
I grew up in a town with so many train tracks you couldn't get from one side of it to the other without hitting at least 5 crossings. Seriously. And it was a small town. Driving home from anywhere I could encounter the train at 3 of those crossings just to get from the high school to my house. The only valid excuse for being late was "I caught a train."

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I think our I intentions only go out so far as effecting other people. I think the bigger the range the more people are needed in the agreement. Free will seems to be a universal law of sorts. Just my opinion on it. I don’t think one person wanting snow would effect the whole country. However if everyone was wishing for snow, perhaps then it might cause an effect.

Reactions: Consus